Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

Part of me wants to say “Well, the French – and most of the EU – have been importing this scum for years under the banner of Multiculturalism. They made their own bed. Now lay in it.”

Another part of me wishes it would get even worse. I know it seems counterproductive, but if it gets worse – a lot worse – then perhaps the apathetic Europeans (and us, by extension) will finally wake up to the threat that is Islam.

Islam is a fighting faith. It has to conquer to survive and thrive. Yes, I know it’s not “all” Muslims doing this, but that is the same argument being used for anything else distasteful that we’d be better off without. It’s a cop-out. If the “good” Muslims will not do anything about the “bad” Muslims, then they are just as bad. Something heinous happens – like this death squad stuff, or a bombing – and the “good” Muslims trot out their front men to make soothing and cooing noises about how “it’s just the “bad” Muslims… Islam is a Religion of Peace“…

Sorry, but I don’t believe them anymore.

You cannot sprinkle several cultures together in one place – one foreign one overtly militaristic – throw some taxpayer-funded resources at them, shake well and magically obtain Nirvana. Won’t happen. Has never happened in the history of mankind. And it never will.

Muslims have their lands. We are entitled to ours. The cultures are incompatible. Therefore, they must go. It is the only way that lasting peace will be achieved. Some guy named Tariq al Toulhed is no more a Swede or a Frenchman than I am a Saudi.. or an Afghan. We – meaning Western Civilization – need to get a handle on this Muslim thing right now. The alternative is the same level of violence, and worse as their numbers grow.

Anywhere you find this type of situation, if you remove the controlling authority, you will end up with a situation like Selco went through… Hobbes’ Bellum omnium contra omnes – a “war of all against all”… for as long as the belligerents are still able to fight…

I’m not being overemotional. I’m just looking forward and reasoning out what will happen… hard to do, when there are so many things involved – potential currency collapse, religious and cultural tensions, more and worse egregious outrages, the collapse of Cultural Marxism, governments tightening the screws in an effort to keep peace…

I dunno… part of me also wants to just get this over with… tired of waiting.

If the Muzzies want a fight, then I’ll give them a fight… War to the knife, the knife to the hilt…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

wildartist, On your quote,

“Here in the US we rejoiced last November that the “conservatives” won the election. Ha! Now they have re-voted a RINO in as Speaker. No change at all, business as usual in the govt. Our “free country” is already gone…and the politically correct are afraid to speak about the true causes, or do anything about it.”

I agree that the Speaker is a problem but it is better then Nancy Pelosi! No matter how bad the Speaker is the Tea Party members will get things out of him. We are still one or two elections away from being able to change the House to a more conservative members. We will get there. There are members speaking out but the other side tries to make them look nuts in the news media so many of these member are now working to change things under the radar. I hope!

Profile photo of Ghost Prime
    Ghost Prime
    Survivalist
    member6

Jay, bearing in mind Selco’s comment about keeping our minds clear, let’s consider muslim philosophy before we allow any muslims into our countries.

The fact is that muslims live under the tenants of islam as told by Mohammed. Their philosophy includes taqiyya, which is lying so long as it benefits islam. They are also told they must “fight them until all is islam”. Leaving out many other troublesome tenants of islam, these two alone are cause for concern as together they prove, at least to me, that muslimes cannot ever be trusted regardless of what they say.

For that reason, I must disagree with one remark you made suggesting muslims must pass some form of psychological evaluation before allowing them into our countries. Based on my assessment, I suggest that islam is totally incompatible with Western civilization meaning we would be wise to prevent them from even entering our countries, much less live there.

That is what I believe. Having said that I am willing to consider the comments of you and all our members.

For God, Family, Country, & Liberty!

Profile photo of Ghost Prime
    Ghost Prime
    Survivalist
    member6

freedom, good post. Let me ask, do you think there is any chance they would back down even if millions of us stood up against them? History suggests they will do all within their power to squash us. Regardless of what they do we must be prepared to resist until we prevail. Otherwise it is certain we will either die or be enslaved, neither of which I will accept.

For God, Family, Country, & Liberty!

Profile photo of lovelynightbird
    lovelynightbird
    Prepper
    member2

This is history repeating itself. Don’t underestimate the Europeans. As much as it appears they are lying down and taking it they are far from beyond retaliation. Right under the surface of the “cultured” man is the same brutal genetics that provided the world with Alexander the Great, Atilla the Hun, Charlemagne, Vlad Tepes and in more recent times Ivan IV of Russia, Adolph Eichmann, Leopold II of Belgium, Adolf Hitler, and Josef Stalin.

Yes Selco you are right. The kind of evil perpetrated by a growing number of Islamist will cause hysteria and open the door for a leader that so many are so desperate for to save them. And they will get their leader. And Europeans will drop the facade of elevated human beings and meet cruelty with cruelty head on. The soil of Europe is drench with the blood of their enemies as well as those exiled and weak.
    It should prove to be interesting. :-)

LovelyNightBird

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Ghost Prime, I believe that if we all stand together history has shown that the people can win. We do have a better chance since we have the 2nd Amendment and have a population of over 100 million gun owners of which I believe at less 2 to 4% will resist. Gorilla warfare will be hard for them to win. Have the military won the last two wars? And the two wars were against people we do not even know so can you see them fighting there own people and killing them, there will be many in the military that will turn when they see that we are well armed and will fight to the end they will come to us to fight next to us.

War is war so yes they will use everything they have to squash us but so will we. I feel very deeply that the part of the military will help the people and that many of the military that have been fired will come to help us or guide us into battle. I do believe they have plans and have had meetings. The other groups are the Oath Keepers and there are others.

We will not be alone my brother. It is better to die free then to live as a slave. All the move to other countries will also live as slaves since there goals are a World order. No where to run, we must fight. Molon Labe.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

lovelynightbird, Agree that Europe may turn and war may start. All of Europe is full of Muslims. But history in Europe has been at war with the Muslims before. We will see.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

lovelynightbird, what we need is a modern day Charles Martel, Charlemagne’s grandfather. My son-in-law told my daughter that Charles Martel should be her favorite ancestor because if it weren’t for him Islam would have taken over Europe and she’d be wearing a burqa.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

On the part of the US , a lot of our problems started because the government wont keep its nose out of everybody’s a$$ .

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik absolutely right! One regulation after another regulation to control the people and business.

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

C – agree. The ‘news’ is simply a list of current and daily disasters as interpreted/filtered by others. Not good food for the brain

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

Comment removed

Profile photo of lovelynightbird
    lovelynightbird
    Prepper
    member2

As long as the leader doesn’t turn cruel to the people being led. Thanks for the input.

LovelyNightBird

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

LovelyNightBird,
    Your last comment about cruelty is exactly where this is headed, escalation by both sides. Evil’s intent is to create suffering. What better opportunity for a cruel master to step into power under the guise of restoring peace through war.

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Multiculturalism is something that can make great nations, anywhere.
    But real problem I think is that some things are just not compatible, and that s it.
    There must be some kind of level under which is can not be “worked” on that multiculturalism,if that do not work it is not enough to leave that people somewhere to practice their way of living (part of the towns, neighborhoods etc) because it will explode sooner or later.
    If you give too much freedom to someone, soon they gonna want to took more freedom from you with force, or to install their views to you, with force.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 69 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.