Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Aftermath of Terror Attack. Time to Think Clearly

Please share your thoughts here.

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

I think this attack is for France as traumatizing as 9/11 was for the US. Some other guys shot another Police officer this morning. I have been to Paris and have friends over there and the muslim neighborhoods are grimey places. Some public buses don’t even go there anymore. I think Europe has to confront the reality that “those guys” have a belief system that simply does not work with western society.

The problem is everyone over there is so damn politically correct. If you want to confront reality as it is we have to leave this bs aside sometimes and just see how things are. All those muslim countries who lost their dictators descended into anarchy. We do have to understand that some people are not made for freedom and are not compatible with a free society.

Force them to undergo some sort of psychological evaluations before they can get into the countries. Kick them out if they can not prove they speak the language properly and have integrated themselves. Yeah there will be some unfair decisions but it is what it is and its not that the western world owes these guys anything.

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Well stated Selco and Jay. To date the West has not had the political will to defeat Islamic terrorism. The question then is how much worse does it have to get before we do.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

It’s clear to me that the world will go down this road a lot further before anyone takes meaningful action. Long term left unchecked this will lead to ww3, with the use of a WMD in a western city or Israel.

chester
    chester
    Survivalist
    member7

Thanks for sharing. Interesting topic. Don’t let the ‘unthinkable’ paralyze you. Interesting book if you’re interested in human behavior during crisis.

“The Unthinkable: Who Survives When Disaster Strikes-and Why”

http://www.amandaripley.com/books/the-unthinkable

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Howard Dean: Paris attackers not ‘Muslim terrorists’

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/01/08/howard-dean-paris-attackers-not-muslim-terrorists/

This is the problem with this left wing propaganda, they just do not want to say what is really happening!

Profile photo of c
    c
    member7

Deleted.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

We have to be very careful of just turning off your TV’s because yes they are manipulating the news but if you are not smart enough to know what is a lie and what is the truth then you do have a problem.

By turning off the TV they have won! Now you do not know the lies or the truth, you do not know what is going on around you even if it is a lie. This is why forums, the internet have helped because we post the news on our forums, blogs and are able to tell each others what we think is a lie or the truth. That freedom of finding out between all of us is very important to keep no matter what lies they feed us. We have to show our kids the lies that they feed us and why, what is there plans. They need to know what is going on. We can not be turning off the TV and being a sleeping sheep to be slaughtered because we have no idea what the lies are or the truth.

This is planned this way. They do not want the people that know the facts. They love the people that think that why waste your time when these events are outside of your personal control! NO THEY ARE NOT!!!! If we all complain and use the power given to us by God they would back down. But they know 99% of us will just say it is outside of of our control and not do anything.

Till we the people stand together and fight back we will let this happen over and over and turning off the TV will not stop them. The point is to save our country not to stand there and let things just happen because they are outside of our control. This is why our founding fathers wrote the U. S.Constitution so that we the people have a fighting change. But it is to be used by the people and blood has always had to be shedded for freedom. It is up to the people to fight for there freedoms and liberties. They are counting that we don’t!

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Freedom you nailed it. It is the reason you see governments moving to control Internet content and prevent bloggers from reporting/commenting on news. They want to define who is an authorized journalist. Restrictive governments already control Internet content.

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

One of the first things that an dictator does is control the information that is be pushed out to the people. Hitler, Saddam, Gaddafi, Obama, Un, Putin, Bloomberg, etc, all did/do it. This is nothing new. Now that there are all these bloggers running around it has moved over to a push for Internet restrictions. Our own government is pushing for it right now as I type with their “Net Neutrality” inititive that will allow filtering and monitoring of what actually goes across the wires. Nothing new…….

Can’t wait to move off the grid… /sigh

http://ageofdecadence.com

wildartist
    wildartist
    Survivalist
    member7

Just a few notes: MSNBC yesterday said something to the effect that Charlie Hebdo has a “long history” of confrontational and “provocative” cartoons. So now it’s their fault that they were attacked. Just as bad as Islamists stoning a woman for getting raped.

On another front, the “controllers” can take everything from you that you let them. Even if you are in a concentration camp, you have freedom of thought IF you refuse to give it up.

Selco says watch carefully what all the parties are doing… Here in the US we rejoiced last November that the “conservatives” won the election. Ha! Now they have re-voted a RINO in as Speaker. No change at all, business as usual in the govt. Our “free country” is already gone…and the politically correct are afraid to speak about the true causes, or do anything about it.

One of the problems with Islamic terrorism is that while not all Muslims are involved, most do not oppose it strongly. It results, as in all groups, with somewhat of a mob mentality when certain factions get stirred up. They, especially the young searching for a ’cause’, and others who feel offended, are easily led to acts of terrorism. Couple that with their belief system of eradicating anyone who disagrees, and you have violence that we in the West can barely comprehend.

My great-grandparents were victims of this in Turkey during WWI. As Christians, their friends were methodically killed during periods of jihad, later the neighbors acted as if everything were normal again when the set time was over. Men, women, children. Babies thrown up and caught on swords. Millions killed which to this day is not admitted. Clara Barton went to plead their cause with the Sultan, received in a gracious ceremony, and ignored. (The Sultan later told Hitler to deal with the Jewish problem the way he had with the Armenian problem.) Britain sent warships which anchored off the coast, and my people thought they were being rescued–but were slaughtered on the beaches. My g-grands were forced at gunpoint out into the mountains during the winter to die, in their 60s, after half of their village was slaughtered. They survived…and here I am. I do not hate Turks, nor Muslims as a whole. But I very much aware of what happens when people start feeling justified in ridding the earth of another group of people. Especially when based on “religion”. I’m sure Selco can relate stories from both sides, in his experience.

It will get worse. Keep your powder dry….

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

My rules:
    #23 Taxes and political correctness are tools of governmental control.

France has had many terrorist attacks and to compare this one to 9/11 is horrible. They are an unarmed country of victims that are at the complete whim of their rulers. Now the muslims that have moved in are now treating Paris like any other muslim city. Until the rest of the world has enough and forces the ‘moderate’ muslims to police their own we really have no options except sit here and wait for the next one.

Why is it that in our “free” country some minister from Florida can’t burn a bunch of quar’an but they are beheading Christians in muslim countries? Why is the quar’an protected, but Christian beliefs are not? Simple…. Our Muslim in Chief and all his cronies don’t like it. This is truly a hateful religion that has as many years of murder and oppression behind it as any other, only it won’t quit like the Christian churches did. Nothing that we can do or we might upset their gentle natures and make them murder more people.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Rowan McDirk
    Rowan McDirk
    Survivalist
    member3

Some of the journalists and cartoonists have had death threats before and were under police protection.
    Sadly the police protection was not effective.

All this also happened in country with strict gun control, but this is just something to take note of. – See more at: http://community.shtfschool.com/security/aftermath-of-terror-attack-time-to-think-clearly/#sthash.P7NQQwds.dpuf

In France you can get a concealed carry licence if you can prove you are in danger. The gun and weapon laws are not as strict as you think (but not as liberal is in the US).
    I am very sure the used weapons were no registered sport weapons, let’s hope the government does not turn on the legal gun owners (again).

You are totally correct about the terrorists using it to create a climate where muslims are targeted. Already mosques have been shot at, grenades been thrown at them.
    Some of the Belgian government are already saying the army should be used to ‘guard’ the cities.

I think it is very hard for the european governments to resolve the situation.
    I think all muslims should strongly move away and condemn the terrorist acts. Should take care of all extremism in their subculture and inform the authorities in necessary.
    The only reply from a muslim spokesman I read says it should not have happened and it is horrible, but western european society is to blame for not integrating young muslims, because they can’t get jobs and degrees…

Lone Eagle
    Lone Eagle
    Prepper
    member3

The Main-Stream Media had an excellent teacher: Joseph Goebbels. Next time you go to a history museum(or simply google it), compare the “propoganda” posters from Germany, Russia, Great Britain, and the US. Not just the “Rosie the Riveter” ones, but others aimed at scaring the populace. You will note the similarities real fast. Goebbels found out if you tell the lie over and over, people accept it as truth. Now look at people in the US today. Speak out against a black person, you are a racist with “white privilege”. Speak out about the Islamic vermin who do what these men did, you are an islamaphobe. Speak out against the government, you are unpatriotic. Get the picture yet?

Don’t even get me started on the “two party joke” called DC. They are both two sides of the same coin, sans a few who still have their morality.

What happened in Paris was well planned, well orchestrated, and well executed. They would like you to believe these “terrorist” are 3rd world goat herders. Remember when IS took Falluja? How do you think they got all that firepower out of there? Someone had knowledge of the Apache choppers, probably even trained with the US fighters, and trained the “goat herders”. It is a known fact here gang members join the military, spend 4 years training, then go back to the hood to train the “brothas”. One trains two, two trains four, four train eight…..you get the picture.

Multiculturalism is simply put, a death by a thousand cuts.

Never challenge a man who has nothing left to lose.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Lone Eagle,
    Some how those goat herders have been working on nuclear physics.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 69 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.