Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

74 … For a survival group such as yours, admitting I did not know you had one, I would think the most relevant question to someone who wanted to join would be:
    How far off grid are they willing to go. On a scale of 1 to 10. For the people you mentioned, I would definitely provide food. These people would split like the wind if you didn’t offer them something for their services. A mutual assistence agreement is nice but payment is better. Silver gold food ammo security money, a heated room with 3 square. LoL Payment implies you have a contract. Without payment there’s no obligation. And of course if they are useless otherwise, a contract also protects you. Get it down in writing.

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Thanks Ancientserpent!
    Yea, I often mentioned my relatives who lived in rural area when SHTF, it was hard for them, but they already lived “hard” life comparing to the city folks.
    They adopted some things, went even harder in some areas like security and similar, and with remembering some old techniques they just moved on and continue with life.
    Loosing things like electricity and phone lines was not blow to them.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Brulen,
    I will be offering them something, I know them well so I know what they will need.

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

Selco, you are blessed with wisdom. Thank you for sharing it with us. So many times I can hear your words when I see what is happening in my country. All the warning signs…

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.