Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Please discuss last lesson of 5 Most Popular Survival Questions Answered or ask me for more details.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Selco,
    Thank you for your latest survival segment. The topics are all of such high importance and can help maintain the foundations of surviving a calamity.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Excellent. Thank you for all that you do.

Profile photo of Hillbilly
    Hillbilly
    Survivalist
    member3

Selco, I like the videos, keep them coming. I’ve never done a u-tube video, but I’m told their not to hard. Perhaps you or some of the members could send some “How To” videos in. What do you think?

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

You are welcome guys.
    Yes, I think I can maybe send some info to you over pm Hillbilly.

chester
    chester
    Survivalist
    member7

Thanks Selco!

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Thank you Selco!

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Much appreciated, Selco.

Breathial
    Breathial
    Survivalist
    member3

Excellent.

The idea of finding like-minded people who you can trust (who aren’t into prepping) who you can talk and plan with, to be a contradiction in terms. That is, those who are prepping understand what’s coming. Those who do NOT prep somehow believe that they’ll simply show up at your house and be welcomed with open arms (not happening). I’m speaking of California, where peception is so distorted as to not bear any resemblance to reality… and the very idea of prepping somehow is disturbing to most people (even though a large percentage of them live on the wrong side of the San Andreas fault line, go figure!).

If you can’t find like-minded people in your area, it may be time to change the area where you live.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I think that if there is a collapse of the economy there will be war, ether a civil war in the U. S. or a war in another country.

But when I think hard about this there is a problem, if there is a large war started because of the collapse this means all the countries in the world will have there armies fighting this war and the people in these countries may go hungry and civil unrest will start a civil war in many countries. The governments may not have the man power to fight the people in these civil wars all over the world.

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Changing of the area is one of the options, yes.
    Collapse brings chaos, and yes, combination of everything is possible, simply when there is way too little resources (because any reason) there are fighting for those resources, on any scale.

Profile photo of CharlieTango
    CharlieTango
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Thanks for the video Selco. I love the advice that you provide (which is what brought me here in the first place). Looking forward to learning more.

CT

Ancientserpent
    Ancientserpent
    Survivalist
    member1

Great job Selco, I’m in South Louisiana on 350 acres with a lake stocked with fish, we can go off the grid if SHTF, we hunt, fish and prep and train with our weapons. Prepping is a must especially if you live in a big city, I would hate to be in New York or Los Angeles if something really bad happened, you would probably have to fight your way out and most people are not capable of doing that. There would not be much hope for them.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Breathial,
    I believe there are people that will be trustworthy that are not prepared for shtf. I know several actually. I have a few in mind to bring in to my group because of their skills. A surgen & his wife and 2 pharmacists. I’m not planning on feeding them only providing mutual assistance.

Robin
    Robin
    Survivalist
    member8

Selco, if anyone can teach someone to adapt to new situations it is you. Sometimes I felt like I was in Never Never Land, hard to remember to adjust your behavior when someone is breathing down your neck.
    If you refuse to move forward then you may find yourself kicked to the curb.
    Robin

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.