Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

“Respect and appreciate what ya do”.
    Play the race card will ya?
    Hope he loses his job and pension, and can’t get another besides Mickey D’s.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

This is disgusting. “The Police Chief said the officer should of at least apologized.” Now I know the media has been known to sensationalize things from time to time so I’m not sure if the chief actually said that but if he did and I were that officer I would be looking for a new department. I sure as hell am not going to work for someone who won’t back me up. I heard 2 different times where the officer said sorry, sorry for the scare. That firefighter needs to lose his job. Listen to how his son described the incident” I can’t get the images out of my head.” What 9yr old talks like that. He was coached on what to say or at the very least heard an adult talking about it and just repeated what he heard. Man I am sick of this crap.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

This is the biggest reason for police to have the cameras. Here it shows that the police acted right and by the law. If there was no cameras the race card would have been played everywhere on the news media.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I can’t see where the policeman did anything he wrong. He was polite and respectful and did his job in the manner he needed to.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>MountainBiker wrote:</div>I can’t see where the policeman did anything he wrong. He was polite and respectful and did his job in the manner he needed to.

Exactly.
    Then there’s the lying hosedragger.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.