Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I am having a beer!!!

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

He wants my most personally hated demoncrat to replace him… Schumer. The contempt with which he replies to the countless emails, letters, and faxes I send him demanding that he protect my rights instead of violate them tells me that he will be worse than Reid.

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

Glad to see Harry go. Agree that Schumer will not be any better. I’ve always had the sense that he is even more of a slime ball. Some of the Democratic leaders are getting out of town before the SHTF on their corruption. They don’t want to be anywhere near Washington when the economy goes belly up.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

The SEIU rigged his last election and are not willing to do it again, probably. Pernsnickity bunch, those union leadership people.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Hillary burned her files. Thats a crime in my book. Dirty Hillary should be the next to have barbells fall on her face. Their arrogance is astounding.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I’m sure Hillary was just weighing her risks. She probably figured that risking criminal penalties for destroying the records was far more desirable than being held to account for what was in them. She knew that the Dems would line up behind her saying that there weren’t any Benghazi emails in what she deleted, which they couldn’t do if those emails actually came out implicating her in criminal misconduct. She may be corrupt, but as I have said before, at least she is an American and she isn’t a Muslim. Any improvement is better than no improvement.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Hillary is American? Nah, don’t so. She’s a dinosaur. She is the symbol of decrepitude. A multicultural Marxist in all its sick glory.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Americans come in many flavors Brulen. She was born and raised here which given where we are presently is no longer an automatic when it comes to moving into the Oval Office. It may not be much but again, it would be a step forward from where we are now. That’s all I’m saying. I’ll vote for whoever her opponent is but it is hers to lose at this point. And she has already signaled us peons that she’ll do as she darn well pleases. Laws don’t apply to her. The only real question is whether she’ll let Bill interview the intern applicants, and then supervise the ones he chooses.

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

I think their marriage is for show at this point, so I’m gonna go ahead and say Bill is free to (discreetly) party with all of the cute- ahem, I mean qualified interns that he wants.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.