Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of namelus
    namelus
    Survivalist
    member7
    Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Or … Maybe this gives the Donald the third term Obama wanted but couldnt get because Zero just isn’t FDR. Not enough brains/charisma. Wouldn’t that ba a cosmic joke.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I’m thinking this will be a temporary claim of power. In 10 days big changes in government are going to happen.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

74 Big Changes? I would agree it’s pretty impressive we’ve made it this far with such a dysfunctional government.
    The Countdown has started … You think? Final solution to democrats. I suppose it’s not nice to joke about this but then again, why not.
    There is no solution for Obamacare. Just end it period.
    The country is broke. Another $9 trillion. Uh oh.
    The lying media are all over us like flys on rotting meat.
    The military is trying to provoke a war with Russia.
    We’ve been invaded by Mexico. Border patrol overrun.
    There’s a black war on cops.
    Half the US declares itself a refuge for Muslims thus giving away our country to barbarians.
    The west coast is being pressure washed. World is a snowball from Istanbul to – 80 in Siberia.
    And Hollyweird is complaining about the ambiance.

It’s so tragic that it’s laughable.

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

The Rappoport article simply – but importantly – highlights yet another facet in the attempt to completely take down a Trump presidency before it ever gets started. I’ve thought that the final days of the Obama administration would become especially dangerous, and we’re seeing that happening before us. The news conference by Trump this morning was unprecedented in so many ways. Whether there’s ANY truth to the stories that Buzzfeed and CNN floated about him or not, Trump very effectively decimated the trash that has been put out there, and directly attacked organizations by name. The shouting match between Trump and the CNN reporter was a virtual replay of the Trump/Jorge Ramos (Univision) incident in 2015. The unprecedented efforts taken by the Trump organization to distance him from his business interests were outlined in detailed detail! And that points out just how strongly the take-down artists are working to accomplish their mission.

As to the Rappoport article – spot on. Despite my opening sentence about the take down of a Trump presidency, that’s not really what it’s about. It’s almost unimaginably larger than that. It’s about seizing power from the American people, and literally taking over the nation. There is so much behind what we’ve termed the “dark state” here that has not come out, and is not generally known. We’re in a battle for our very existence as a free (not very anymore) people. And there are powerful, organized forces seeking the end of what the Framers so beautifully set in motion. Control of the election process and apparatus is key and fundamental to the take over. This goes to fundamental individual liberty at its core – and that is what the target is.

Heads up, but helmets on. This is not even remotely over on 20 January. Thanks for the additional piece, Namelus.

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

• This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.