Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

After new data from Snowdens NSA leaks was published, details about the US terrorist watch list are out in the wild now.

The list has over 1 million people on it. The biggest chunk of those people are NOT affiliated with a known terrorist organization. (Probably includes also journalists or maybe even a few preppers)

terrorist watchlist

The graph comes from this article in the Intercept, part of an investigation into watchlists by Jeremy Scahill. His first article details the reasons people are added to the various watchlists.

I think this is just another reminder that keeping a low profile makes a lot of sense. The good news is that with the rise in popularity regarding all things prepping and survival, just staying informed probably won’t get you on the list. Buying ammo in bulk or joining a local militia is probably a whole different deal.

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Wow! not surprising that the red part is so big and unknown. That part is all the preppers.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Scary, very scary. It is as if the 9/11 hijackers have won after all by causing us to destroy ourselves.

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

Mountain Biker you hit the nail on the head. Isn’t ironic that we are tearing ourselves apart in the name of safety. But hopefully the Democrat Leftists are in for a surprise in the midterm elections. Even if we slow them down for the next two and half years, things have an inevitability to them.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Roadracer, I also hope we slow them down this Nov.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>freedom wrote:</div>Wow! not surprising that the red part is so big and unknown. That part is all the preppers.

Nope, just the conservative journalists.

Preppers would be the “Other recognized terrorists”.

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

Im not much into Obama bashing because I think with the existing system only corrupt people can make it to the top. Anyway this is very relevant. Candidate Obama debating President Obama.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

You can tell when someone says a lie, they can talk right or look at the camera. Liers believe there own lies.

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

Yeah and as a politician you have to be an exceptional lier…

Profile photo of Novus Ordo
    Novus Ordo
    Hunter
    rprepper

What would be considered “bulk ammunition”??? A good range day can burn up a case of different cals…

Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.
    - Thomas Paine

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I go to the range to shoot my 22lr and I will go though 200 to 250 and so will my son so 500 in one day. Please these people do not know what they are talking about.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.