Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews
    Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

I know it has probably been said before, but using NewsMax as a reference isn’t the best option. They are as tainted as Alex Jones, Rachael Madcow, Paul Krugman or any other fringe news source.

I would love to see actual numbers from an unbiased news source… <snicker> Would also like to see a chupacabra and Nessie dancing the Samba, too.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Dancing monsters are easier to come by, which would like to first? Nessie would be my pick.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

sledjockey, The question is which news media is not tainted one way or another. So the way I see it you need to read them and be informed but keep your mind open since they are all tainted.

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

Freedom,

That is one way to look at it. I just get very tired of “journalists” that take a very broad approach to unbiased reporting. This is in reference to both liberal and conservative sources…. Either way this was probably more of a vent about the crap we have to deal with that is called a “news source.”

Nessie does have a bit more style, so I would have to agree… Nessie first. I wonder if she tap dances, too. Hmmm.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

sledjockey, One thing is for sure is that the internet online news, blog news sites have changed the game. We now get many opinions, many are tainted or just have some facts the the rest of there news if more of an opinion but I like it more then what we had of the big three only news media which controlled the news the way they liked it.

I think the big three are going down.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.