Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Malgus, I do agree that they are all taxes! and have been used on other things.

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

Freedom,

I made a slight error of omission. SS isn’t just a tax. It is a classic Ponzi Scheme.

A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator, an individual or organization, pays returns to its investors from new capital paid to the operators by new investors, rather than from profit earned by the operator. Operators of Ponzi schemes usually entice new investors by offering higher returns than other investments, in the form of short-term returns that are either abnormally high or unusually consistent. The perpetuation of the high returns requires an ever-increasing flow of money from new investors to sustain the scheme.

And now we’re at the Endgame. The Endgame is defined as:

When a Ponzi scheme is not stopped by the authorities, it sooner or later falls apart for one of the following reasons:[1]

1. The promoter vanishes, taking all the remaining investment money (which excludes payouts to investors already made).
    2. Since the scheme requires a continual stream of investments to fund higher returns, once investment slows down, the scheme collapses as the promoter starts having problems paying the promised returns (the higher the returns, the greater the risk of the Ponzi scheme collapsing). Such liquidity crises often trigger panics, as more people start asking for their money, similar to a bank run.
    3. External market forces, such as a sharp decline in the economy (for example, the Madoff investment scandal during the market downturn of 2008), cause many investors to withdraw part or all of their funds.

Anyone who thinks SS will be around for them when they retire is fooling themselves. Normalcy Bias writ large.

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Malgus, Dude you are 150% right! Why are they not all in JAIL! The big Ponzi scheme!

You know when I call you a dude it is that you have posted is right on! SS it not only a tax and a ponzi scheme, it was making money 30 to 40 years ago and the government borrowed 3 T Dollars and give the people an IOU Wow!  I want to give the IRS an IOU don’t you?

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

Earlier I made a statement about saying the wrong thing and the government making restrictions because” even gun owners agree” No matter what gets done in this case right or wrong, it still putthe government in the position to dictate what can or can’t be done with the money. So I see the issue as being about say so more than goods. Next the question will be what you can spend your tax return on since it is now being called a benifits check.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

matt76, Real soon there will be not tax returns, they will need all of it to pay the debt.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

They cant pay with money that has no value , the peso ………I mean dollar crashes , its worthless outside its own country . Its beyond repayment now as it is . THat means one of two things when it comes to a superpower ……………and yes we still are a super power , but now more like a Soviet style superpower , which means only because we have nuclear weapons and the ability to deliver them world wide . But I digress , its beyond repayment now , that means to the lender , the debt or a large part of it will have to be forgiven in order for repayment to be possible , or accept that it will not be possible and continue to lend in order to avoid crashing their own economy ………… The petro dollar is going away , it has to , because the petroleum its based on is a finite thing , and a consumable thing ……once used its gone . Countries like China and Russia are buying up large amounts of gold , we dont have a back up currency medium .

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

matt, everybody…

I want you all to think about about this…

Why would NGO’s, etc, fight so hard against things like “stand your ground” and the castle doctrine?

I think because they know who it is committing violent crimes and who their targets are… giving the targets the tools needed to defend themselves isn’t popular with the groups committing the crimes.

But, they couldn’t stop Stand Your Ground or the Castle Doctrine.

However, now we find out that some douche is pushing for EBT recipients to be able to buy guns with their Free **** Cards…

What you have to ask yourselves is
    1) who are the main recipients of EBT cards and
    2) why are they pushing so that they can buy guns with their cards?

To me, it seems someone wants to start a war… DHS is up-arming. Billions of rounds of ammo. Tanks, helicopters, weps-capable drones, precision rifles, automatic weapons… and not all the ammo is standard issue. They’re buying ’06, 7.62 Russian, 30-30, 44 mag, etc, which is a whole nother issue in and of itself… conservatives and libertarians have seen this and are also up-arming. Since Obongo took office, something like 100 million guns have been sold, with a comparable amount of ammo. The only ones not up-armed are folks like, say.. .oh… EBT card recipients?

Take nothing at face value, and always question the phony-baloney reasons they give for something…

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Malgus I do agree that they are up to something, this just doesn’t add up. They are all for gun control and now want the EBT card holders to be able to buy a guy with it! Something is up.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

This guy was working for dhs when he started his web site. Said it was for file sharing or something and look what it morphed into.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tag/war-on-the-horizon/

With what we saw from the black panthers during the elections and Holder’s lack of action about it, Malgus’s point doesn’t seem far fetched. Arm EBT holders make them mad enough to start rioting on a national level and now you have grounds for marshal law. Just in time for 2016

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Matt76, You and Malgus are right on the point of what they are up to! They have been waiting for us to do the rioting but that is not going to happen so this is the way.

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Very interesting stuff, this is a play that I would not have suspected at all, to be honest. I agree with Malgus on the ponzi schemes! This whole damn system is a ponzi scheme and they need to close it out in a very distracting way to keep from getting mobbed!

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

matt, that guy is off his freakin axle… what bothers me is that DHS employed that goon. How many more of them are hiding in there? Reminds me of walking in the woods and you flip over a rotten log… the little nasties go scurrying off…

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

They won’t scurry off this time. They are just waiting for permission to strike. Go to the actual website it is even worse.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

I am not trying to make this a race thing. I am simply pointing out facts. Look at most of the lower level government jobs. Who holds them? Go to an airport and look at the TSA agents. Most of these positions are held by blacks. I am not saying all of them are like this guy but if something major kicks off that is race oriented they will have to choose sides. Pier pressure will be overwhelming and thay will have to make choices quickly or they too will be in danger. It is not a pretty thought.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.