Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10
    Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

EDITED: Link changed – original link no longer working

Oh my! But not surprising, either. Imagine a nation in the near future when the Democrats control all three branches of government…. :-(

These people are about as bright as the idiot (nicest term I could come up with at this late hour) “news” person who can’t tell the difference between gunfire and popping a can of soda (clearly audible in this 40 second clip):

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nicholas-fondacaro/2018/04/04/msnbcs-wallace-mistakes-pop-soda-can-opening-gunshots

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Just thinking of a time when the NY Safe Act applies to us all.
    7 round limits, even in your 10 round magazine, no scary features, blah blah blah.

The possibility that this could happen, not just like the ‘94 ban, but permanently should be a concern for all.

Our rights seem subject to opinions and whims.

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

My Pops is moving back to Wyoming in the next few months and I will be following suit a few years after. As long as I can keep under the radar until we all get moved, we should be able to keep the items we need to defend ourselves. The rest of the country’s equipment and ability to defend themselves scares me quite a bit.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

What ny unsafe act WB? Its not a comprehensible thought in any normal world. They could pass a law saying everybody has to wear transparent clothes. Get ready. Norms gone whoops. All their ideas fail the objective reality test.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Objective reality tests?
    They pass ordinances and laws tgat are openly in defiance of state law let anone federal or constitutional law.

http://www.cssa.org/

Read the top article about what Boulder just did.

They want safety and security regardless of the law and rights. Even if they only get the pipe dream instead of reality.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

They are crazy. But you already know that. They’ve been on the coke to long to quit. Or is that opioids. The have-nots are the most delusional. They even want the knives, and then it will be the screwdrivers. So many weapons to hate. All the technology since the stone age. They hate it.

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Well, we could blame it all on the apes in the opening scenes of “2001: A Space Odyssey,” when they discovered they could use bones as weapons against the opposing tribe of apes. Hmmmm…. That sounds an awful lot like Deerfield’s parent city, Chicago. ;-)

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.