Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

WK,

Yeah, I saw those awhile back. They, too, are obscene. Practicing shooting little kids? Old ladies? Pregnant women? Seriously?!?

Their makers – Law Enforcement Targets, Inc. – issued some phoney-baloney “apology” and said “These products have been taken offline due to the opinions expressed by so many, including members of the law enforcement community.”

http://reason.com/blog/2013/02/25/law-enforcement-targets-inc-discontinues

Know what they didn’t say? They didn’t say that they are still available to any “law enforcement” agency who asks and can pay. They just took them offline. Out of sight, out of mind. But they’re still being used. Just in secret. Which is even worse…

DHS Praetorians buying billions of rounds of hollowpoint ammo. Tanks. MRAP’s. Weapons-capable drones. Automatic weapons. Body armor and kevlar helmets. Sniper rifles equipped with NV and FLIR. Practicing shooting old ladies, little kids, pregnant women…

But there’s no ‘conspiracy’ or ‘ulterior motive’ at all… just go back to sleep… nothing to see here… if you question any of this, you’re paranoid…. only a “domestic terrorist” would question why we “need” these things…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yo Malgus… check this out.https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportunity&mode=form&id=9fc3a01217d03b0354e1e18b69aa7bad&tab=core&_cview=0

There is a bunch of farmers planting the wrong crops over there, we need to send in a swat team.

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

Nice find. Why the Ag Department would need sub-guns is completely beyond my ken… maybe they need to SWAT those evil Amish folks selling raw milk. I mean, HOW DARE THEY SELL RAW MILK? That’s just evil.. next thing you know, they’ll be selling chicken eggs!

I say we drone them. Can’t be too careful around them Amish…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Malgus, Remember you need a permit to sale lemonade even if you are a kid. Regulate everything!

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

The average Russian is now LESS regulated than the average American ………………….whats wrong with that picture .

Profile photo of Novus Ordo
    Novus Ordo
    Hunter
    rprepper

Agree with Malgus and Tolik – the militarization of police forces, and a plethora of .gov agencies is way beyond the point of no return.  The increases in SWAT teams for every little community (read more money for the force and all the “stuff” they “need”) and the use of SWAT tactics to respond to the most minor calls or even serving warrants is ridiculous.  Just a few short decades ago the nice policeman with the .38 revolver was the guy to go see to get “help”.  Now no one dare calls them unless their life is threatened so they can avoid becoming suspects themselves.  I agree that there are some that don’t fall for it and continue to serve – hell, a few of them are friends of mine – BUT the new “enforcement” role that has replaced “protect and serve” attracts the more unsavory characteristics.  In all but the most extreme cases and only when authorized by a judge to send in the SWAT, the other patrolmen need to go back a few decades and regain their role as a public servant and not a state/fed servant.

Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.
    - Thomas Paine

Profile photo of Pheonix
    Pheonix
    Survivalist
    member5

My town has a population of just under 11,000 and they have an armored car. it looks like a Cadillac Gage V150 Commando painted black and white like a police car. I guess they need that for the seat belt check points.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

THis is what we need

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Novus Ordo
    Hunter
    rprepper

Yep, hear you loud and clear Pheonix – thanks for the post and for sharing your experiences.  We need a constant reminder of what our rights are (US version).  Many people believe that if the cops show up at the front door that they have to answer.  Not true – even if you are home.  Neither should they be coerced into letting police inside the residence if they don’t want to.  They can politely ask for a warrant.  This will usually dissolve the situation unless the cops have a crooked judge on the rolls they won’t get one.  That’s what the guy did who posted a picture of his 7 year old son safely holding an AR type .22 on Facebook and “someone” called the cops on him for child endangerment.  They showed up in force and wanted to go in the house to check the safety of the child, how he stored his weapons, etc.  He told them “no” and to get a warrant if they wanted in.  He’d broken no laws, had properly taught his son firearm safety but some goodie-two-shoes “thought” they knew better than him.  Eventually the five cop cars had to leave and that was the end of it.  He stayed calm, but refused to let them in.

Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.
    - Thomas Paine

Novus Ordo
    Hunter
    rprepper

Careful Tolik – you might be mistaken as some freedom loving extremist or something!

- Thomas Paine

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

There bring in the Swat team for everything. They have to show that they are needed when they are not. The departments can’t have a Swat team sitting at the station.

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

During the Boston Bombings suspect hunt (I’m sure you guys all remember that) I was amazed and concerned for two reasons.

The first being the massive army that people still somehow call ‘police.’

The second being how easily people gave up their rights and let the troops- oops, I meant law enforcement- into their homes to search for the brothers.

Truly unreal.

Profile photo of Anselm
    Anselm
    Survivalist
    member6

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Selco wrote:</div>Police force in my country is mainly corrupt, slow, use too much violence etc.<br>
    But it is same in any other part of society and service. That does not have too much with types of people who are work there.<br>
    They are like anywhere good or bad, or just grey.

Here are some ways to deal with those people:

http://moderncombatandsurvival.com/survival/avoiding-martial-law-in-a-collapse/?utm_source=mcs&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=pot-smokers-martial-law

Don’t fail to note the readers’ letters.

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

Malgus, dewd……

I am right there with you. I have absolutely NO respect for the LEO profession. In my 42 years of life the only thing a LEO has ever done for me was give me an impromptu tax based upon opinion (ticket) or a lecture for some bizarre and deranged version of what really happened.

For example: When my vehicle was broken into, I received a lecture from the cop that I was at fault for having anything valuable in my vehicle. It didn’t matter that I had an alarm on the vehicle nor did it matter that the vehicle was in a parking structure attached to the police department where I was going in to fight a bogus parking ticket (got a ticket for not having someone watch my truck while I walked over to the pay-to-park box – she was watching me leave to go pay so she could ticket me).

Another: Thugs knocked my son off his skateboard and ran off with it, but my son and I were lectured for him not holding onto his property effectively.

Yet another: My son was YELLED at by the cop that showed up. We called because some FSA kid at his school had taken a jump rope and choked my son out with it in the middle of class. This was right in front of the teacher. I called the cops to press charges and the lady cop yelled at my son for “being too easy of a victim.” I am not kidding or exaggerating. That is professional…..

I could go on and on, but my main point is this: LEO in this country are deplorable and I have no respect for any of them. Even the “good ones” deserve no respect for they allow all the “bad ones” to remain in their ranks. If it were reversed the cops would call it aiding and abetting or collusion so that they could tase someone.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.