Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I found this to be very interesting read since I have been for over a year looking into why so many bankers are killing them self’s, why? Or are they being killed because of what they know? Now Dave Hodges which I agree in part not all of what he writes but do see a problem when Facebook closes him down since Facebook has been closing down all that write any articles against Obama or the bankers and the collapse that is coming.

Dead Bankers Hold the Key to the Coming Civil War

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/02/05/dead-bankers-hold-key-coming-civil-war/

FACEBOOK BANS DAVE HODGES for DARING TO EXPOSE WHAT’S BEHIND THE MURDERS OF THE BANKERS

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/02/05/facebook-bans-dave-hodges-for-daring-to-expose-whats-behind-the-murders-of-the-bankers/

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I will admit that some of the accidental deaths and suicides of bankers look to be murders instead but my understanding is that they have been guys in mid-hierarchy of the banking/financial world as opposed to being in the Executive Suites. If mid-hierarchy people were in fact being taken out, to me that would be indicative of them knowing something that puts the Executive Suite gang at risk. If external parties wanted to be hitting the banking elite, I’d think they’d be going after the guys at the very top.

If these guys really are committing suicide because (as some speculate) they think it is all going to fall apart, it doesn’t make sense to me that they’d off themselves before it really did fall apart. There were a lot of suicides during the Great Depression of the 1930’s. and they were after people lost everything, not before. A great grandfather of mine who was solidly middle class jumped off a rooftop in the city after he lost his job during the depression, Given the stigma of suicide, my grandmother’s way of saving face was saying he was drunk and fell off. I shouldn’t find humor in him being portrayed as your classic Irish drunk, but I do in a way. Anyway, his death certificate says suicide, and it was after he lost his job, not pre-emptively.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

MB, agree that they are all mid-hierarchy bankers that must know things that the top bankers do not want the public to know.

In the end the top bankers will be in trouble. The collapse will happen and these top bankers will try to leave to there bunkers located somewhere in the world.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

The whole thing seams strange but is it out of the norm? What Is the average rate of suicide for their profession in all previois years within the the area where they reside? It’s important to know that first. If it is the same then probably nothing is underhanded. If all previous years were much lower then you can figure something is happening.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I do not know but almost all have committed suicide by jumping of a building which is not the norm and no letters left behind of why they committed suicide and the other question is why only mid level bankers?

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Ya I agree it’s weird

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes, the elite bankers have it all covered. We will not see them jumping off a building. Also when someone jumps of a building higher then 25 floors which all have been that high up you end up with little evidence of any wrong doing.

Is there a hit team that pushes them off the building to there death?

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Pumpkin chunking contest?

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

They break like Humpty Dumpty!
    I think the elite bankers even sing the song right before they fall. Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall; Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King’s horses And all the King’s men Couldn’t put Humpty together again!

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Pretty ugly scene I imagine. Worked with a guy that saw people jump from the 4th floor. Didn’t work out for them to well.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Hey 74 like your new avatar!

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Well thanks!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.