Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 383 total)
  • Author
    Robin
    Robin
    Survivalist
    member8

Leopard, is China behind this fracking?
    Robin

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

If China is behind the fracking you can bet they will cut corners, the environment be damned, so as to make more profit. China has utterly fouled their own nest, and cares not for protecting anyone else’s. Africa will rue the day they let the Chinese in.

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

Robin, as far as I know it is the UK. Shell got permits from the government. People are not supporting Shell in South- Africa – trying to safe our ground water. We do not want water that is radio active and gives us cancer.

Hey, this is why we use security doors – it keeps them busy sometimes

http://concernedcitizens.co.za/we-all-need-front-gates-like-this/

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Those folks got their money’s worth with that gate! In a situation like that why don’t the thieves just go through a window instead, or are the windows barred too?

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

Yes, the windows look the same : ) In Gauteng that is how most doors look like – front; side and back door has got extra security door outside.
    There is not a single window at my house that is not barred. We live in jails with lots of fire extinguishers.

You up early, Mountainbiker !

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

You all can interpret this however you want. I know how it will sound, and I don’t care. It needs to be said.

I’ve seen how blacks fight. Not impressed. At all.

They’re really good at attacking and terrorizing unarmed civilians, but when faced with an organized, armed, reasonably professional force, they fold like a lawn chair. Look at the Belgian Mercs led by Mad Mike Hoare – a small, professional band of soldiers went against a force many times their size… and wiped the floor with them. Or the Liberian Civil War.. .dressed in fairy wings, wedding dresses and other weird stuff? Ehh… that mojo doesn’t work against bullets…

Not saying if Bad Things happen that they’ll be pushovers – no matter how bada$$ed someone is, no matter how hardcore, the lone Strong Man cannot hold out against limitless numbers of mediocres. But if whites got organized like Eugène Terre’Blanche wanted, given reasonable logistical support, they could at least hold their own.

Remember: “Fear of a thing is often worse than the thing itself”…. don’t freak yourself out and don’t let them psyche you out.

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

Someone somewhere wants the experienced respected policemen in charge, out of the way. Another policeman attacked.

http://roodepoortrecord.co.za/2015/03/10/police-captain-shot-home/

Malgus – you are correct . Black people are very strong and I know can be trained to become very good soldiers – but the guys on the street that just want to take without working for it – are lazy! Most of the time only one shot need to be fired for them to scatter..

I really wish more people will go for proper training how to defend themselves. Fathers should at least be able to defends their families !

Leopard, I live in South Africa and did not think of putting razor wire in the roof. How stupid of me. I know of two incidents where they have come through the roof. If you can suggest a group to belong to in Johannesburg I would appreciate getting that from you. Like minded people is hard to find.

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

It is bad enough having to live with bars on the windows and robust security gates for the doors, but razor wire on the roof? I realize such changes happened incrementally over time but it is living in the equivalent of a war zone. Do people realize that or do they just assume this is the way normal societies function? I have great admiration for the South African people of European descent and what they built out of the wilderness but is there any hope of finding peace with the majority population?

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

MtB,

T.I.A.

Rational thought doesn’t apply.

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

Good to hear from you Dorette.Hope you are well. The best people to trust are your direct family and friends. Your group can grow from your friends friends if need be.
    If you want to learn from a group of good people you can pop in at the Systema at Northgate Shopping Centre (Checkers side entrance, blue doors – dojo) http://www.cqcia.com/Upcoming.htm
    I can also put you in contact with guys that does our training in self-defence, firearm training – I am busy putting a few things together. Will let you know. Sometimes you just need someone that asks you a few questions to get you going. Do you have a first aid kit in your house and vehicle? Do you have a pocket knife in your handbag? Would you like someone you can trust to give you advice on how to improve your security. There are so much we can do to prepare. And to get fit and plan ahead is free! That’s the good news. To learn to be self-sufficient is saving you money. And with fresh vegetables to eat while getting fit spending time on survival can be very good for your soul and overall health.

Mountainebiker – I thought about your question for a bit – It will take time. About 200 years maybe, for the “majority” to evolve into humans that is less aggresive. Can look after themselves and create – not just want to take from others. And they will only learn with good leadership teaching them all the way. By themselves they will stay where they are now or even return to the way we found them.

Profile photo of Confederate
    Confederate
    Survivalist
    member1

Constantly living in fear is no life at all. The effects of a “guarded” lifestyle must adversely affect the children and will follow them all of their lives. No easy answers, I guess just do the best you can with what you’ve got.

Profile photo of Glocker
    Glocker
    Survivalist
    member1

“but the guys on the street that just want to take without working for it – are lazy! Most of the time only one shot need to be fired for them to scatter..”

Oh really?….. Been in many shootings have you?

I’m calling Bullshit on this statement. The guys i know, most of them ended up doing at least one mag change.

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

Well Glocker, you get your house breakers and of cause your bigger ‘professional’ groups that rob shopping centres with AK47 type rifles. My opinion is that the common house breaker shoots in a direction to kill – but do not shoot that well and they run as soon as the first shot goes off. I’ve been in the security industry for about ten years. Most shopping centre robberies were over within 3 minutes. Any shootouts if any, over within two minutes. You get your hard-core criminals that rob and kill often, but they are the calm and in control ones. They are not like the nervous “unprofessional” criminal that is trigger happy.
    The police and armed operatives may be doing mag chances. The general house breaker does not even carry his weapon in a holster never mind an extra mag.

Profile photo of Glocker
    Glocker
    Survivalist
    member1

I live is SA too i know what we get here , maybe you forgot that. Your opinion like many others is your opinion that does not necessarily mean its base on fact. In my personal experience dealing with home invaders.

They shoot fucking well.
    They carry something better than a spare mag, a buddy with a fully loaded pistol.
    Just because there are the “unprofessional shaky nervous” whatever you want to call it. Murphy law you will get the guys that experienced.

Also when there only escape is to get through you…..you bet your ass they are staying to shoot it out with you.

Plan for the worst and all that.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 383 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.