Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 383 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

The problem is in the thinking of this comment below the article:

I doubt it will come to that though. I have regular contact with more than enough black people from different walks of life to know that they just want to exist. They want equal footing, and they want to care for their families and go about their days as they see fit. Extremists are usually a small percentage of a normal curve.

No, they will NOT come to the defense of whites any more than Muslims are flocking to authorities with reports of plans to kill infidels, or marching in large numbers in protest of the radical views of the terrorists. No, they will quietly hide their faces, perhaps sometimes in shame, just as the Germans did as Jews were being slaughtered.

We see what’s happened to Bill Cosby after he spoke out against the lack of black leadership in this country, and more specifically about the behavior of so many black youth. He may well be a scumbag (he’s admitted to cheating on his wife and the use of ‘ludes with some women, supposedly consensual), but many of the allegations have been entirely disproved outright, and others so thoroughly discredited that a good number of accusers should not even still be counted in the supposed total of women he’s sexually assaulted. Yet those totally bogus cases are still included in the total number. While Cosby may well be guilty of some, they’re going after him with a vengeance because he spoke out against what was wrong in the black community. And the black community here is just sitting back and letting it happen. The same will happen in South Africa and elsewhere – a few will step forward (knowing it is at the peril of their very lives and the lives of their family members), but most will turn their heads and go on about their every day business. It’s true in Israel with Arabs knifing Jews, it’s true of blacks in the U.S., it’s true in almost any case of baseless discriminatory behavior anywhere. The majority of those in the oppressing group won’t say or do anything against “their own,” regardless of how heinous the crime might be. In the last days, men’s hearts will fail them.

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Roadracer, we were both typing at the same time. Amazing (or not) how our thoughts were quite similar. But then in this group, I suppose not. We foilers don’t think like the rest of the world.

Speaking of foil, you can make that foil quite sturdy by simply covering your Kevlar in it. I find nothing in The Tin Foil Hat Brigade handbook that says the hats have to be stand-alone. And I’ve heard that a new update to the handbook will specifically recommend that foilers actually apply the foil to the outside of something far more sturdy for just the reasons you recommend, so as to afford better protection against not only the secret wave beams being aimed at us, but also the more solid variety of weaponry. Plus, a solid base for the foil would serve to allow far more decorative and elaborate foil toppings, consistent with current fashion, or just individual tastes.

But back to a more serious note – Leopard’s post – I can’t even imagine what it would be like for her, a single mom, having to be even more vigilant than her male counterparts. Not that she isn’t quite capable of taking care of herself (she’s certainly proven that in her survival despite being a single parent female that has to travel around considerably due to her business). But women, elderly, handicapped, and children will always be seen as “easy” targets by bad guys, because they’re seen as the most vulnerable. I wish she and her child had a way out – along with a whole lot of others. I feel vulnerable enough here, and this is peaceful and safe by comparison!

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

GS, Road,
    A properly sized aluminum pot will up armor your hat requirements. I’m guessing Tin Man Halloween costumes could still be found if you need more protection.

Sadly this is true and can be seen everywhere; “The majority of those in the oppressing group won’t say or do anything against “their own,” regardless of how heinous the crime might be. In the last days, men’s hearts will fail them”

This is why nonviolent Muslims don’t have a voice, and Governments don’t do what needs to be done. It’s the reason local populations can’t control gang’s. (Or one of the reasons). We are definitely in the “Wolfe-Sheep-Sheepdog” era.

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

Today, as drove through my gate to leave ‘my safe little space’ in a jungle of madness ( City of Johannesburg) I am not sure how safe? My eyes met with a black man’s eyes that were standing close to my gate. He was not on the driver’s side. He was in the middle of the road. It is in their culture not to walk next to the road.
    I saw him as I was going through the gate, thinking One black male to the left – and then our eyes met. He was glaring at me with hate in his eyes. Just standing there in the middle of the road.
    Ok, if he attacks me now, my dog will be there because the gate was still open – First thought and then second thought – what on earth could I have done to upset him. I kept him in the corner of my eye as he came closer with the gate now closed. A few seconds later, I drove off knowing that if need be, I was ready to defend myself. But – why? This house belonged to our family for more than 10 years. I know the people living up and down the street. This guy is not a South African and from what I could see does not like me. And he is hanging around my area with many others walking around (jobless)
    If they could do the maths. How are they going to divide 5 % (White population) assets between the 95% of them.
    In Gauteng two Universities are closed – students keep on vandalising property. A Home Affairs office had chaos in Pretoria this week. More than 200 arrested. Black people are throwing bricks and rocks from bridges on vehicles.
    A historic little town in Mpumalanga buildings are being burned and shops looted.

Farmers that caught black men that wanted to attack an old farmer in Parys (Freestate) were arrested. Two suspects died in hospital. With farmers being tortured to death on farms across South Africa and the ANC and EFF singing Kill the Boer Kill the Farmer in front of the court house in Parys…
    I can only say that things are heating up. People are battling to survive the crime, the economy and the weather. Robberies, hijackings and attacks in Gauteng are simply building up. More white people leaving. Some older people trying to leave and not succeeding. Others that said they would never leave, now trying to start the mountain of paper work.
    Should I go to bed tonight and close my eyes with a prayer. Or maybe just pray and stay awake till morning.

I could find reports in Afrikaans only.

http://maroelamedia.co.za/nuus/sa-nuus/fotos-betogings-woed-voort-in-mpumalanga-dorp/

http://maroelamedia.co.za/nuus/sa-nuus/klag-na-kill-the-boer-lied-voor-parys-hof/

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Things are getting worse (economy, weather, infrastructure) for everyone in SA be they black, white, or anything else. Part of what you are seeing is how people act out when they feel they have nothing left to lose. I do not know what is involved in leaving but I hope you are working your way through that process so that you can exit when you decide it is time. I understand people want to take their assets with them. I would too, but at a minimum be ready to exit on a tourist visa (or get your son out on a student visa) if things get to the point that we all fear may come to pass. At that point better to leave it behind and start over someplace else than to die trying to hold onto what you have.

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

Well said Mountainbiker. I want to leave – need to work harder towards it

GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Yes, Mountainbiker said it well. Just keep your plans as well hidden as possible, and just “be gone” suddenly one day, to the maximum extent possible. Arrogance can lead to retaliation, but the appearance of vulnerability can also lead to oppressors taking advantage of that appearance of vulnerability. Plan carefully and methodically.

GS

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I think this would be worth investigating. Each regional Provence has their own criteria. I just used one Provence.

HOW TO MIGRATE TO AUSTRALIA

http://www.canberrayourfuture.com.au/portal/migrating/article/how-to-migrate-to-australia/

If you have a successful business overseas, you can be nominated by a state or territory government to establish or manage a business or invest in Australia.

Remember, the ACT government does not grant visas. It is the Department of Immigration and Border Protection who is responsible for all visa processes.

The ACT is only involved in the nomination of a skilled or business visa applicant to live and work in Canberra.

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

Thanks for the information. Appreciate it.

I read this from a person who actually commented on the “Zuma must Fall” banner that was erected in Cape Town and subsequently torn down by ANC supporters. He said: In 1999 I visited a friend on his farm in the Ermelo district. His foreman on the farm was a wise and greying old Zulu. He made some comments that day which I now see as a prophecy… He said “Look around you and look at all your posessions. Enjoy this now because everything will be destroyed. Then we will all be equal” (One of the commentators on the page) – The sad fact is that this is the thinking.

This is the reasoning unfortunately of the majority in this country. My girl must start her 2nd year at Pretoria University and already the registration has been delayed by a week. How is this year going to go for her?? What started as “Fees must Fall” has now become “No Fees”. We have looked at Australia as a possibility and have gone over twice to look at businesses. However, the Australians see the South Africans coming a mile off. They want you to basically buy a business that consists of a name, a desk, fax machine, computer and a clapped out bakkie for AUD 350 000-00. No service contracts in place – nothing. Australians are also very patriotic and actually do not want to support a business run by an immigrant. I found the Nieu Zealanders far friendlier towards South Africans.

Audi in Germany for instance insist on South Africans being employed instead of native Nieu Zealanders because of our work ethic. However, they locals find us bossy and arrogant – LOL. It must be the Dutch and Germany blood coming out. With an exchange rate at around R16-79 to the USD and R11-70 to the AUD it is almost too late to go now. Luckily we have bought an apartment on the Gold Coast of Australia in 2006 when the exchange rate was R6-50 to the AUD. Gold is up 457% in Rand Terms since 2006. It is the best performing asset class – makes you think doesn’t it? I bought R5000-00 in July 2015 Bitgold and it went up to R6300-00 in December in 5 months. We are going to be downgraded to junk status which is going to push the Rand weaker to R18-00 or R20-00. Inflation pressures and purchasing power of the Rand is going to hit the poor the hardest. We need to import maize and wheat because of the drought at these exchange rates. The poor will rise up, I am very worried for 2016.

GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Enjoy this now because everything will be destroyed. Then we will all be equal.

Yes, indeed – equally poor. Whether mistreated or not over the years, they only watched what was built around them, and now want to take possession of it all, without the skills and experience and pride to make it truly thrive.

As for the exchange rate and the corner that has backed South Africans into, that’s also all part of the plan. Tear EVERYTHING down, destroy everything, and then the rulers take over when the morale is so low, and potentially all those that could be motivated to resist are gone. That’s all part of the master plan.

If, 20 years ago (perhaps even 10), someone had shown me the previous three sentences in the paragraph above, and told it it would be written by me in the future, I would have looked at them in something beyond disbelief. I’d have seen those words as paranoid ramblings of a sad old man. Someone might now say that’s exactly what they are. And that thought caused me to pause for just a moment to ask myself where this is all coming from in my brain. The mere fact that I can pause and question my own thinking tells me I can’t be entirely off my rocker. But with deeper reflection, the pieces come together all too well, and all too completely. So, I stand on that previous paragraph, quite comfortably – but comfortable only in my own thinking, not because of what it really means for real human beings. For the reality part, the human toll part, the failure to achieve a glorious and beautiful future – for those parts, I grieve.

The answer, I entirely believe, would be found in another thread here in the Forum, however – not a political one, but a spiritual one. But that is just that – a topic for another thread. Still, I personally believe that without putting God first, people as groups will fall, and unfortunately due to the principle of personal agency, good and decent individuals will sometimes be the victims of the willfully evil ones. That it will all work out in the end is sometimes very difficult comfort in the thick of it all. It rains on the just and the unjust as well. My prayers are certainly with those that are seemingly without recourse in unacceptable conditions not of their own making.

GS

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

dorette, I’m not surprised by the “all will be destroyed” thinking. There is something about people that all too often would prefer others to come down in the world than to do what needs doing to bring themselves up. The hatred on the part of the majority population in SA is deep seated. The old Zulu was a wise man.

Profile photo of Precious_Roy
    Precious_Roy
    Survivalist
    member2

The comments here by dorrette and Leopard have me thinking about people here in the US and what I have observed. In Jackson Mississippi(the state capital) there was a city councilman who openly advocated throwing rocks, bottles and bricks at police from other jurisdictions who chase suspects back into Jackson. It was on the national news here. A few days after that there was a small group of teenagers 13-15yo who decided to throw bricks off an overpass at cars on the interstate. This is supposed to be an adult in a leadership position and this is his mentality. Like other cities(or countries) where those of his ilk are in charge, taxes go up and effeciency goes down. They run all the successsful businesses out of town and let the infrastucture fall apart.

The old Zulu’s comment stuck with me as I had a conversation just yesterday about that. So many places just being run into the ground. If there were just a few people who honestly didn’t want the areas ruined surely they would have done or tried to do something. Sought help or at the very least let it be known that they want to do better. I believe that is the mentality of many of the people in the US though they will not admit it. Sour grapes. They don’t want it built up, they want to tear it all down out of spite and hatred I suppose for “revenge” against some slight they have been programmed to be upset about. Yes bad things happened, but do you really want to give up air conditioning, electricity and running water over that? There are some who say oh it isn’t fair for some to be so comfortable. Well, life isn’t fair, never has been and never will be. Mao lived far better than the average peasant. People are easily manipulated into doing things that are not in their best interest. It is scary how apparently easy and effective it must be. I have another friend who says the people are so brutal over there because there is no God there. They are being used as a battering ram by people who have thought this out for more thoroughly than they have. I recently saw a documentary that shed light on the forces behind what happened to Rhodesia and a speech by president Reagan about how South Africa was a threat to the foreign policy/security of the United States.

Leopard, did I understand correctly that it is their culture to walk in the road because they do not want to walk by the side of it? It is a common occurance to see people doing that here, mainly in residential areas, but they will walk 5 abreast in the middle of the street. I always wondered why and if that was some cultural thing somehow.

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Precious Roy, what you are describing sounds like the black urban underclass, which includes their politicians that are of the same culture. They do not represent mainstream America.

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

Random Sunday afternoon thoughts thrown together

First some pictures of rain we had around SA. We are so grateful http://traveller24.news24.com/MyTravels/before-and-after-pics-sas-big-river-arteries-are-flowing-again-20160120
    Precious Roy – I first thought that people walk in the streets because where they live the houses might be built without proper planning. Leaving not enough space for walk ways – what would mean they walk in the road out of habit. But then the people in the Netherlands and in Belgium do not walk in the middle of the street. There might be less vehicles driving in the area. People might be less concerned about their safety or their children’s safety. Mostly I think people that walk a lot wants to take the smoothest path for their feet. And then of cause there will be respect or lack of respect towards motorist. The amount of times I need to be careful driving around a corner to find a parent walking in the road with their children….Not holding their hand – with a three meter pathway next to the road… **************
    Some people are happy earning a certain amount of money. If they earn more one month, they will go out and spend it – when it is gone they feel so much better. They are used to not having money left in their account. To be more successful, you need to raise your comfort zone. To have more food on the table you need to grow your own vegetable garden. To earn more money you need to work harder or faster or provide a better service. Jumping up and down shouting like an uncivilized idiot has not made any millionaires as far as I know.
    Some people simply need to know they have money left in case they need it. They also want quality life. They want healthy food and a comfortable bed to sleep in. They want to live and work in a safe neighbourhood. They are willing to walk faster in their daily step. Study harder to learn and earn more. Work long hours in the sun to get the work done.
    There is a time and place for everything. People should have the freedom to choose their own life style. In SA the local municipality can decide how much property tax each owner needs to pay. They tax us is every possible way they can.
    Some people would rather strike and dance in the street. Hate the people that drive around in vehicles and own their own business.
    We pray often – please protect us from the people that want to destroy our country. It is in our culture to get up early in the morning. White people will feel safer living in white neighbourhoods. People that can talk the same language mostly live in the same neighbourhoods. That is not racist – it is nature. Just like buffalo will stick together; and impala stick together; and lions stick together; and elephant stick together. There is nothing wrong with that. It is nature.
    The lions will protect their territory against other lions. Like countries that will protect themselves if other countries try to invade them. People do not feel comfortable to be governed by people that are from another nationality/ culture/ moral values. That is why white people will leave towards countries like NZ. South Africans will adapt and become Kiwi’s. And the next generation will follow the next one. They will speak English to their children. In a few years from now Afrikaans will not be spoken by many that left South Africa.
    Yes, we can adapt if we put our minds to it. We can get used to different food, different climate and a whole new world around us. New language and vocabulary. New way of driving. New traffic laws, new history even. But your moral values will be the same. What you want out of life will be the same – You want a house in a safe neighbourhood. Healthy food for your children. You would like to get up early in the morning, go to work and be happy knowing that your family is safe and comfortable. There is South Africans living in Kiev in the Ukraine. I could say the winds have spread us all over the world. Some will never leave SA. They will die here. Do not worry – if we lucky from old age.
    In the end we are not going to be told how to live our lives by other people. Especially if they are idiots. If you want to live a good life, no evil can stop you.

Hope everybody braving the winter cold are safe out there in the Northern hemisphere

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 383 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.