Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Shupak
    Shupak
    Veteran
    member1

9260 Spring Steel fully customized, one-of-a-kind Ko-Katana FOR SALE NOW. I will ship anywhere in the USA (will consider overseas on a case-by-case basis). Please message me for details. I’m looking to sell this ASAP. I don’t plan to keep this up for long. Looking for a range of $400-or-so, but I’m open to any offer.

The blade has never been used for test cutting of any kind. It has only been cleaned, oiled and carefully maintained.

The blade is the Cheness Tenchi Ko-Katana, considered by many to be the best, most durable production katana available.

The saya (scabbard) is covered in hand-stitched tobacco colored cowhide and has a brass Gunto koiguchi (scabbard mouth).

The tsuka is clear lacquered black ito over real white rayskin, with brass Gunto tsuba and Gunto retaining latch (to keep the ko-katana in the saya when in transit).

Name Tenchi Ko Katana – 9260 Fully Functional Sharpened Ko Katana
    Blade Through Hardened 9260 Silicon Alloy Carbon Spring Steel.
    Overall Length (+ Saya) 34″
    Treatment Hand Heat Forged, Heat Tempered, Oil Quenched
    Finish Tameshigiri Polish
    Blade 21″
    Weight (+Saya) 1 lbs 12 oz
    Tsuba/Fuchi/Kashira Antiqued Brass Gunto Tsuba with alloy fittings
    Balance Point 2″ from tsuba
    Tsuka/Ho 10.5″ Wood
    Tsuka Ito Black Lacquered Cotton
    Mekugi Wood X 2
    Same Real Ray Skin Panel Wrap
    Saya 22″ Lacquered Medium Hardwood covered in Tobacco-colored Cowhide

“You know how the first generation are warriors, and then the second generation become farmers, and then the third generation become inventors and creators, and then by the fifth generation they’r

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Shupak
    Shupak
    Veteran
    member1

More photos

“You know how the first generation are warriors, and then the second generation become farmers, and then the third generation become inventors and creators, and then by the fifth generation they’r

Attachments:
    Shupak
    Shupak
    Veteran
    member1

And, yet, more photos.

Attachments:
    Profile photo of PAT FINN
    PAT FINN
    Survivalist
    member1

Hello
    interested .
    still available ?
    Pat

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.