Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

The Cubans have joined the Soviets in attacking our most gullible minds, the academic intelligencia. The soviests used this method of asymmetrical warfare against us successfully, bringing us to the social political climate we are experiencing today.

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/fbi-cuban-intelligence-aggressively-recruiting-leftist-american-academics-as-spies-influence-agents/

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

74, I have known of this happening for years, I think the FBI did too. The Castro’s have been in the spy biz since the Russians started teaching them all the tricks of spying. The Univerities are full of targets since so many left wing believers work there. These left wing believers think Cuba is a great country so when they get invited to travel there they jump. Once there the Cuban intel does there job with sex offers, money, more trips around Cuba, and many more little tricks to get them to work as spies for them. The Cuban intel is smart. We Cubans here in Miami are always on the look out for Cuban spies here since we have had Cuban right wing being killed here by the spies.

They are the reason that we know very well how communist work, even here they try to intimidate the Cubans here that talk down the one’s on the island.

In Cuba there are spies in every block that will tell on you for extra food supplies. Incredible but this is the way communist work so we all need to learn this. Do not tell on you neighbor for any reason because this is what they love the most to give incentives to the people to tell on each other. So one neighbor tells on you and you get mad and find something that you can tell on him to get back at him, well you just did what they want for everyone to tell on each other. It is a way of control of the people to have everyone tell on each other. I call it Communism at it’s best.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Also 74, I want to tell you that my mother is already telling me to be careful who I tell or talk to about the government. So she is thinking that the spies are all around us already, and she is not talking about Cuban spies, she is talking about our government.

She is 82 and the ObamaCare Heath called her that they wanted to pay a visit to her house to evaluate her medications that she is taking to reduce problems. She told them that this is the job of her doctor and to please call her doctor and not her anymore. She thinks that they have these people go to there homes and inventory there home by going there. She is not happy about this.

elijah
    elijah
    Prepper
    member6

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>freedom wrote:</div>
    She is 82 and the ObamaCare Heath called her that they wanted to pay a visit to her house to evaluate her medications that she is taking to reduce problems. She told them that this is the job of her doctor and to please call her doctor and not her anymore. She thinks that they have these people go to there homes and inventory there home by going there. She is not happy about this.

Good advice to your mother, Freedom; she doesn’t have to open her door, or even talk to them, unless they can show her a warrant to enter her home, or show Just Cause [and medication checking doesn’t qualify as Just Cause].

Bugs Bunny: "I speak softly, but I carry a big stick."
    Yosemite Sam: "Oh yeah? Well I speak LOUD! and I carry a BIGGER stick! and I use it, too!" BAM!

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

elijah, Yes I told her this too, but you can understand what this does to someone in there 80’s that has a hard time understanding what is going on. They were call her and my father too everyday. Now they have stopped.

This must be going on everywhere in the country. They are testing us all to see how fare they can get.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Good for your mother asserting herself!

As for the Cuban spying, no surprise there. There are plenty of fools on our campuses.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

The Cuban spies are all over South Florida, the FBI has arrested many here. The fit in with the Cubans here and then they go into the campuses to find the left wing teachers in the Universities which is not very hard to find left wing professors. There jobs are made easy. My wife works on one of these University so it is good that there are some conservatives there but the conservatives like my wife do not talk about what they believe in. But I can tell you that we are starting to see more conservatives there. I do not work there so when I go there I talk all I want and they do come up to me and pull me to the side and tell me that they are a conservative too.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.