Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I believe Ted Cruz is correct

“And I’ll tell you as dangerous as it’s going to be at home, it’s going to be even more dangerous aboard,” he emphasized. “Every bad actor on the face of the globe, from Putin to Khomeini in Iran to ISIS, has every incentive possible to do as much damage as they can in [the next] 20 months.”

Why? Because, he argued, “the tyrants of the world believe there is no credible threat or deterrent from this president

http://m.townhall.com/tipsheet/danieldoherty/2015/02/26/cruz-the-next-20-months-are-going-to-be-very-dangerous-n1962940

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

And is seems ‘Bams is just charging ahead doing whatever he wants, with virtually no substantive resistance. 20 months is a long time.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Its going to be real dangerous for the limp wristed Republicans who occupy the garbage can whether they have a silent majority or not. Their overseas wars are losers. Its time to come home and fight on the front lines.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

It does seem that way, we’ll find out soon if anyone is going to challenge him.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>74 wrote:</div>It does seem that way, we’ll find out soon if anyone is going to challenge him.

Give him enough rope and he’ll hang himself. Obama as the wronged black man. It would be funny if Hillary shows up as his annointed sister. And then they go off to bomb Syria together. Poor Xtians who they couldn’t care less about are killed in the hundreds of thousands. But they will endeavor to present themselves as fair to all …………………Bill Schitt and then some.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Cruz is right! We are getting very close to the Republicans coming out with a lot of fact on all the scandals(IRS which they are 2 to 3 month from knowing everything Lois Lerner said in those 32,000 emails and if there is a connection to the White House) and the there is Benghazi, also we have ObamaCare ruling by the Supreme Count sometime in June. To much is in the pipeline in the next 3 to 4 months that may put many in jail. 2015 will be big.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Fox news has been reporting that in the compound of Osama bin Laden that they from documents showing Al Qaeda links with Iran. But O has not wanted to release this information. They are also some information that they are helping even ISIS.

This information shows that O is only interested in making a deal with Iran no matter what.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Coming out now is a new crime. The Treasury gave Obamacare insurers 3 billion in payments without the money being appropriated by Congress.
    What is that? The misuse of funds. That effectively would take the power of spending away from Congress.
    This is a tremendous breakdown in the government. Its become a dictatorship in theory and fact.
    Some really big battles coming up in Congress over the future of the US.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Brulen, I agree that 2016 will be the year that O will become a dictator and try to do everything be executive order. We will see how this will turn out. The battle is already started.

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

It occurs to me that Cruz is wrong about the 20 months thing. It is more than 22 months still, but who is counting. No matter an election in Nov. 2016, O is in power until the inauguration in January.

It will take something truly catastrophic for the current regime to be held accountable for their actions.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I agree with Cruz on this. I do think he is talking about the election time of 20 months and not when O is out. There are other things in play here that will happen in the next 20 months.

wildartist
    wildartist
    Survivalist
    member7

I cannot believe the things this president is getting away with. They booted Nixon for spying on a campaign office; they threatened Clinton for his affairs in the White House. But this one is “fundamentally” crashing our country from its foundations, acting as a dictator, and all America does is check the sports scores and our cell phone updates… A nation of passive ostriches with their heads in techno-addictive sand. Reality isn’t real to anyone any more. Perhaps because it is too painful. So they escape into the narcotics of virtual reality.

I think these remaining two years will bring the total demise of America As We Knew It. That appears to be his goal. Get ready to wear your burkas, girls…

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Well said wildartist. How far we have sunk.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

“Get ready to wear your burkas, girls…”
    Wild, Well it’s not going to come to that. Garunteed

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Guys many things are going to happen in the next 20 months. O is in trouble with the courts, with the congress. Many things will finally come out.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.