Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of namelus
    namelus
    Survivalist
    member7
    Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I’d have to think about that. Never bought a flashlight that expensive but it sure looks like a good one.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I would not buy this product. The supplied info doesn’t state how many lumens the flashl light produces. How far the light shines is a scam.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews
    Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

Reviews of that flashlight are mostly negative. Fairly fragile and cheaper flashlights throw more light farther. One guy said his old Redline flashlight throws 300 lumens, or thereabouts, and it totally kicks that other flashlight’s butt…

I’ve got an old Surefire 9Z. Beat to crap, but still chugging along. I’ve replaced the bulb twice, but so what? It’s worth it. Since I’ve owned it, it actually set fire to clothing (I left it turned on and in it’s holster – who knew it was a alternative source of creating fire?) and stopped a german shepard from charging (temporarily blinding it by shining the light in its eyes – it couldn’t see me, stopped and then backed off).

And my old Surefire is a 15+ year old beater. The newer Surefires totally kick its butt with regards to power output and longevity… they’re tough as nails, too. Don’t know how many times I’ve dropped it, kicked it, bashed it against stuff accidentally… still going.

You want a good light, get a surefire.

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

If it had a strobe setting , I would buy it .

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Kinda looks cool, but price is high.
    I think I would agree in a way with MB here.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.