Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

When all else fails ….

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Well, as I posted in another thread, Sportsman’s Guide sent out an email offer on a 1-day sale today, with the subject line, “Today You Decide: Firearms | Ammo.” :-)

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

That’s beautiful.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Interesting graphic. 12 + 1. The original 12 colonies revolted in 1775. 9 stars and 3 bars. Depending on how you define the 12 colonies.

Trump got the NRA endorsement. That was a biggie. I voted.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

From the last election.

• This reply was modified 11 months ago by Whirlibird Whirlibird.
    Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Not united anymore WB. The haves and the have nots. It will make a difference.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

When you going to get a gun that shoots a REAL bullet ? LOL Just messin with ya . Well you do have a FAL .

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

When you going to get a gun that shoots a REAL bullet ? LOL Just messin with ya . Well you do have a FAL .

The little CAR fits better in the truck and is more kid friendly. And for illustrative purposes, more recognize the AR.

(And the AR is legal here for deer and antelope)

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Then again , a Pellet gun will feed you , I need to get one pretty soon . Maine is lousy with wild turkey , I see them walking around all over , and a pellet gun wouldnt upset the neighbors .

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Turkeys have a kind of feathered body armor. I’d try a crossbow before a pellet gun. Could be why the pilgrims almost starved? They didn’t have silencers on their ARs. Even a .22 today with cci quiet rounds is better. I always figured John Wayne was insulting someone when he called them a pilgrim.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Won’t say that the Turkeys aren’t stupidly easy to take with a .22, but I saw it once in a movie.

Choosing the right ammo, a good ..22 can be as quiet as the heavy airguns. Had an excellent RWS but let it go because of how loud it was and the fact it was twice as heavy as some of my .22’s.
    And it had a particular affinity for the more expensive pellets, go figure.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

The thing about wild turkey around here , is they are not afraid of people all that much . They will let you get within 20 feet of them , and walk around in packs of 5-7 birds . At that range , a head shot with a pellet gun is easy peasy .

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.