Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Some are saying that it is already and some are saying it is not airborne. What I have been told by many of my friend doctors is that it looks like it has mutated into a semi-airborne right now and may find that in months in will mutate again to a full airborne virus.

In this article Dr. David Sanders, professor of biological science at Purdue University, what does Dr Sanders think “Sanders cautioned that the possibility of the virus mutating to become airborne cannot be ruled out, adding that there is a non-zero percent probability of it happening.”

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2014/10/16/could-ebola-become-airborne/?intcmp=obnetwork

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

INFECTIOUS DOSE: Viral hemorrhagic fevers have an infectious dose of 1 – 10 organisms by aerosol in non-human primates 

We know is is in siliva and we know it stays alive outside the body. Talk about infectious wow 1 organism is all you need to get sick. Yes it’s airborne.

Profile photo of emjay
    emjay
    member2

I do not think it is airbourne yet. I think it is possible to get it via a cough or sneeze however. I am watching the States and if someone not related to the care of a paitient (I.e anyone on the plane or even the first nurses boyfriend etc) comes down with it. Then I will start to become really convinced we are in a world of trouble. I hope they can contain it…

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Two nurses have gotten Ebola and they were using what the CDC guide line at the time which now has been upgraded which tell you that there is something going on with the CDC. Remember this guide line for Ebola is not new. Ebola has been around for a long time. This is because something has happen to the Ebola virus, it has mutated into a more infectious virus. I have been told by some of my friend doctors that it is now a semi-airborne which means that it may travel up to 20 feet and that is why the nurses got it and why the CDC has now changed the guide lines for Ebola protection.

Profile photo of emjay
    emjay
    member2

I agree it is not good enough. I think the CDC were very lackadaisical. I was actually a bit shocked at how badly it was handled. I am (in the illusion of safety, here in Australia) waiting until someone not caring for a paitient to get it. Then that is my ‘ok s#$t just got real’ moment. I have been watching it since jan and I am still thinking maybe, just maybe ‘we got this’. That feeling does get eroded daily though, I must say.

Profile photo of emjay
    emjay
    member2

As to the mutations, yes I dont think they really know half as much as they say/think they do about it.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

427 healthcare workers infected, 236 of whom have died. This is the best evidence that ebola is airborne. They have lots of water proof PPE and bleach but use n95 filters. They breath the virus.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes 74 it does look like it is going though the n95 mask.

Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

*shrug* here is my thoughts on the topic. Bare with me.

Ok so hypothetically, the power has just gone out, the watch stops running, ****… emp… with no reliable information, I am left with no choice but to assume the possibilities.

1. its not solar, solar will not effect micro chips, so the flash light would still be working if that was the case, in the very least.

2. It must be an exchange of either claaaassifieeed emp weapons, or a limited exchange of warheads, or the beginning of a full exchange.

since i have no reliable information, I must assume the worst case event has occured, until I recieve valid information proving otherwise. *starts filling water containers* starts digging… Fallout may arrive withing 24 to 150 hours, fallout will cover the earth in approximatelly 300-400 hours. Yummy dust lottery that would be…

————————————
    now in regards to ebola. I dont trust a god damn word the t.v. or the whores at the top who say everything is A O K. There news, is not reliable. The internet however, is a great pile of feces, for which i can dig through and find a few gems of truth full of knowledge.

At present, I do not see infection rates in either africa, or america, that would indicate to me that the virus is air born. The RO seems to be firmly at 2… if air born, you would be looking at an RO of about 4-7. (excluding an event like a plane ride, where the RO would be 137, never mind the air ports…)

However… I cannot rule out the possibility of a semi cover up (damage control) in an effort to stay panic as long as possible…

If there was damage control being preformed, (100% certain there is regardless), they won’t be able to keep it from the net, or the radio waves (AJ) for more than one more doubling time (food for thought friends… kill switch) America is not africa, they dont have fast food in africa, they dont have one person handling items or food for thousands of people per day in africa… they do not have same day amazon delivery. heres your cd, packaged this morning.

Oh and nor do they have an economy like in america… physical money is dirty, lets all switch to digital, just get in line for your chip. (over my dead fucking body).

So as of this day, this writing. I do not consider it to be air born… If i was in dallas, I would be assuming the worst, because of lack in factual news… and lets face it… panic is going to set in way before ebola does, and in my humble opinion, panic is about 10x worse.

Never be afraid to do the righteous thing, nothing righteous is ever easy.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I don’t see how the RO can be 2 when so many unprotected people become infected from one person. Nigeria had 20 cases and eight deaths after the virus was brought by a Liberian-American who flew from Liberia to Lagos.

Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

74 I hear you, I really do. Its the largest outbreak that has ever occurred. There was a laboratory test that proved infection was possible between cages, technically that is air born. I can dig for it if you want to see it, its really only a matter of time anyway with this rate of infection and the rate of mutation.

Unfortunately I do not have enough information from the ground in africa. Not a lot of cameras, tweets or blogs coming out of those regions. Ive listened to several de briefings from doctors, nurses etc tho that suggested the news reported numbers are low balled.

What I can say with relative certainty, is that assuming the reported cases number is accurate, and even considering the margin of error for un reported cases, that the current math, 21 day doubling time etc, is right on par with an RO of 2, and not the 1.4 they where claiming on the main stream. (there is a video on youtube called “the most important video you will ever see” that has a lot to do with exponential growth, and calculating doubling times. When I was in high school, the math class that concentrated on scientific calculators hit on this with the exponential function button. I worked my ass off to get into advanced math during junior high, for high school, we did not use calculators. No I did not pass that course, I dropped out that year, 2 planes hit the towers, I decided money had become a new priority… wish I had bought gold with it…. 500% would be nice about now *shrug*.

Unfortunately :( one way or the other, you and I have to wait another week or two before we know or not about air born transmission. The only positive thing I can think to say, is that the air plane was a perfect petri dish to find out.

Africa had a great many factors to consider on top of the usual suspects of transmission when calculating an RO… like kissing the corpse at a funeral etc… You don’t usually put that into the equation you use to get an RO, its just to big of an unkown factor, you cannot assume all familys are the same size, or attend and all that bs.

RO is really just a fancy way of saying average infection rate, and as we all know averages are averages, they are not definitive or exact, by any means.

Never be afraid to do the righteous thing, nothing righteous is ever easy.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

This action is proof the CDC knows ebola is airborne. The nurse did not expell any body fluids on these planes, and only sat in one seat. So why would there be concern for virtually every passenger unless breathing could transmit the virus and spread it on the seats?

“A nurse infected with Ebola may have had symptoms sooner than originally believed, authorities say, and an airline is notifying up to 800 passengers linked to flights she took between Dallas and Cleveland”

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

The rate of infection depends on the infected. Was the nurse just starting to get the infection of Ebola when she was on the plane? Since Ebola has a time of 21 days incubation which means it can start in those 21 days we are not sure how infectious the nurse was at the time she was on the plane.

What we do know for a fact is that the two nurses got Ebola in a control area and protected by what the CDC had at the time as guidelines. So why does the CDC think that they need a new guideline when Ebola guidelines have been in Africa for years and have worked in the pass? What changed? Why did the nurses get Ebola? Why has the 3m n95 mask been working for years now not working? Many questions that have not been answered.

The problem with Ebola is that it has a 21 day incubation period so this makes it very hard to know when it starts to become infectious and this also makes it hard to know if it is a semi-airborne virus or not since it is only infectious once the onset of Ebola happens and not in the 21 day period.

So the nurse in the plane doe not prove that Ebola is not airborne at the time, all it does is that the nurse got back and reported that she was having a fever and wanted to be looked at. No report on how infectious was she at that time but the CDC is not taking any chances which also tells me that they are also not 100% sure if this Ebola virus has mutated or not. The CDC really doesn’t know how infectious this Ebola virus is.

The Ebola virus is evolving fast and the CDC whats to stop it before it evolves into a total flu like virus(total airborne).

I do believe that the Ebola virus in Dallas has evolved (mutated) into a more infectious semi-airborne virus where it may travel up to 20 feet.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>74 wrote:</div>This action is proof the CDC knows ebola is airborne. The nurse did not expell any body fluids on these planes, and only sat in one seat. So why would there be concern for virtually every passenger unless breathing could transmit the virus and spread it on the seats?

“A nurse infected with Ebola may have had symptoms sooner than originally believed, authorities say, and an airline is notifying up to 800 passengers linked to flights she took between Dallas and Cleveland”

This is what catches my attention too. Last night I listened to the President says ebola is very difficult to catch. If it is very difficult to catch, it then makes no sense to be tracking people who were in that plane (but not near the nurse), let alone people that were in the plane in subsequent flights. There is a big disconnect between what they are saying and what they are doing.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

MountainBiker, Yes to all you post. BIG disconnect!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.