Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Never thought I’d be a terrorist, but I guess times are changing, eh?

NY Homeland Security Encourages Businesses to Snitch on Preppers as Terrorists

Get back in line, komrades.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Speak for yourself tovarich,  the vote democrat bumper sticker keeps prying eyes at bay.

There’s an advantage to living where I do, everyone preps.

And the leftist libtards are scared of the place.

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Our area is called the ‘Free State’ about sums up the people out here.

Profile photo of cajun
    cajun
    Medic
    member2

It’s amazing how quickly this country has turned.  Supporters of the Constitution are now terrorists, while criminals and thugs and corrupt govt officials are the “heroes”.  It truly is sickening.

Profile photo of Dutchie
    Dutchie
    Survivalist
    member2

Speaking of snitching, isnt some ex high ranking stasi official working for DHS now? They relied heavily on snitches. Every street/building had at least one that was on their payroll.

Edit: he’s dead now anyway…

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

I have to be extra cautious in my state, especially being in a city. I don’t share much with anyone around here. Did you know, for example, that NYS quietly created a $500 reward for snitching on SAFE act violators? Yep, it’s at that point here.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

“They” hardly need snitches now with all the spying the NSA does on the public.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

Hmmmmmm state slammed by hurricane Sandy. People without food and water for long periods of time and they call them terrorists for being prepared. people wonder why I don’t live above the Mason Dixon line. I bet if it were a union surplus store it would be ok. Ok I’ll stop now.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

This is nothing new! The Commy’s have always used snitches. It works like the mob, they have the block snitches which report to the city snitches which report to the county snitches which will report to the state snitches. This is the way it works in Cuba. All the snitches get more food, gas for there cars, better jobs, and many more extras that the others do not.

And if a snitch does not tell on someone and they find out then they will cut them off and let the people take care of them(kill them or break there bones). So once a snitch always a snitch.

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

Looking at how things went in the last couple of years I believe slowly there are too many preppers to really target them. I guess in the US they will look how many weapons you own.

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Mr. Red
    Mr. Red
    Survivalist
    member7

“I don’t worry about the guy that has 25 different rifles. I worry about the guy who has just 1, because he knows how to use it”

Canadian Patriot. Becoming self-sufficient.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Jay, the problem with looking at how many weapons you own is that there is no record of how many you sold to other people, there is no rules on private sales. Also for many years they would only know if you were clear to buy a weapon but no record on how many you were purchasing at the time so if you purchased three guns at the same time they only know that you were purchasing a gun.

Now they may know but there are more then 100 million guns and rifles sold before that.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Mr. Red is right on that one. You can own 20 rifles and not know how to shot and then there is the guy who owns one rifle that he has owned for years and is a great shoot.

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

It is one of those “long term” signs that S. is gonna hit the fan. When people who are using common sense in observation are called terrorists and weird, and brought to the wrong side of law you can be sure that collapse is coming in one or another form.

I remember some folks before my SHTF time who figured out what is gonna happen, not many but there were some of them.
    They were called “weird” or “criminals” or “spies”.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

There will be a power grab when SHTF so having armed citizens that think for themselves and don’t want to follow some a-hole creates problems.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.