Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

“At some point there is going to be a terrorist diaspora out of Syria like we’ve never seen before…” (said by FBI Director James Comey.) This same article goes on to say: “The FBI director’s warning that the collapse of the caliphate will mean increased attacks in Western Europe and the United States mirrors a consensus among intelligence officials.”

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/28/politics/isis-goes-west/index.html

“Our places of worship and their congregations are especially vulnerable to be targeted by these horrific acts.”
    – Katrina Berger (February 8, 2016)
    The quote above is from a Homeland Security Special Agent, documented by television station NBC5, Dallas.

The older I get, the more I pay attention to what people say when they aren’t careful.

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

I fear that the UN vote on Friday will be the catalyst for a major upswing in violence everywhere – particularly after Trump takes office and moves the U.S. embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem (his stated intent). The focus in the media on the UN resolution is about the settlements. But little-discussed is the fact that Jerusalem, including the Western Wall, has now been “officially” declared “occupied (by Israel) territory.” Who the #$%@! do they think owned that wall first? Mohamed was still hundreds of years in the future when that wall was built for the Temple Mount (i.e. Islam didn’t even exist!). But as the Israeli ambassador correctly stated, there are many around the world that consider UN resolutions to effectively be international law. Don’t think the Muzzies and Muzzie sympathizers aren’t going to jump all over that when the U.S. moves the embassy to Jerusalem (“occupied territory”) in contradiction to the U.S. VOTE (abstention IS a vote!) last Friday. We’ll then be the targets of attacks. England, France, and all the other total cowards caved in at the UN, hoping the Muzzies will go focus on somebody else.

I have no doubt the Israeli ambassador is telling the truth that they have iron clad evidence the U.S. engineered the UN vote. Even the U.S. official statement by the White House spokesman is merely a governmentspeak admission he’s correct, by their very carefully worded claim that the U.S. did not WRITE and did not PROPOSE the resolution. The spokesman did not say they had nothing to do with all the other behind-the-scenes preliminaries, long before the formal “proposal” was introduced to the Security Council for a vote. The U.S. torpedoed Israel bigger than almost anyone realizes, and the damage won’t be able to be undone. It will escalate Muslim attacks on the west, and now particularly the U.S. once Trump “flagrantly violates” the U.S. position at the UN. Incoming!

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

[Removed from here and re-posted as a stand-alone post with its own topic heading. Much more information has come to light in the past 24 hours.]

http://community.shtfschool.com/forums/topic/the-muslim-solution-and-the-dark-state/#post-50821

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

• This reply was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
    • This reply was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.