Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

That is the rub Freedom. Will Russia stand with Iran if Israel strikes back?

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Freedom , its the cold war that destroyed the Soviet Union , they could not afford the arms race they could not win. I’m sure Putin remembers it well . I think they are just being opportunistic , they will make money on Iran , it will be a thorn in our side , it will keep us tied up in that region of the world for a long time . By doing so , it will cost us money ….a lot of money to stay there trying to police the situation . Saurons red eye will be fixed on Iran , distracted .

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik, Yes it did destroy them but maybe they believe they have learned from it. They loved it too because they were a supper power in the eyes of the world and they are not now. I think they(Putin) want to be a supper power again. They will not go crazy like they did the first time, they have learned to not overspend. That is what I am thinking. This doesn’t mean that Putin wants Communism to come back, no I think he likes what has happen in China and would copy that.

74, History tells me that when it gets to that point the Russians back down.

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

Russia and Iran sign defense deal, ‘may resolve’ S300 missile delivery issue

http://rt.com/news/224443-russia-iran-defense-deal/

If you keep on poking the bear in the eye… I would say it would be a bit stupid to attack Iran now.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Leopard, Russia is only doing this because oil is down, the Ruble value has lost more then 50% of it’s value and there economy is close to collapse so they need the money. Russia doesn’t has the money to defend anyone right now.

This is almost the same example of what is happening with Cuba where now they want to do business with the U. S., why well Russia is down and can’t help them, Venezuela is also down because of oil prices too so there is only one place to go and that is the U. S.

I see Israel going after Iran soon all by them self. The Russian military technology is not at the level of the U. S.

What can Russia do if Israel hits Iran? Not much.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

The problem with Iran is that the fanatics that are in charge are crazy enough to nuke Israel. Maybe that’s why “Bams seems to be purposely dragging out the so called diplomatic efforts. It is giving Iran the time they need to finish building a nuke. This is what happens when you have a Muslim in the Whitehouse.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

MtB,
    I believe you’re exactly right. The other aspect is will Israel make a preemptive strike? If they did it now I don’t think any of the Arab nations are in a position to attack Israel with strength.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

And even if the Arab states were strong enough , I doubt the US would lift a finger to help Israel .

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik, The US blocked shipments to Israel during the last Gaza shootout so I suspect you are correct.

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Israel is probably the only nation that can stop Iran, yet for so long as we have a Muslim in the Whitehouse, getting aid from the US is unlikely if a larger war erupts as a result. Yet if Israel waits until ‘Bams is out of office it may be too late. Iran will probably have the bomb by then.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I believe Israel is more then ready to take action when the time is right. They are waiting to the point were the world will see that Iran was given every option to stop and didn’t. That will be when they will take action.

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I hope you are right freedom. I have long been impressed by Israel surviving and even prospering in a sea of hostile neighbors that vastly outnumber them and want nothing less than Israel’s extermination, yet they are a nation about the size of Massachusetts, but with a somewhat larger population (8 Million vs 6.7 million). Massachusetts is barely a speck on a map of the US and largely irrelevant in US politics, yet there sits similarly sized Israel as the most powerful country in the MidEast.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Here are some fact that are out there about Israel.
    “Estimates as to the size of the Israeli nuclear arsenal vary between 75 and 400 nuclear warheads. It is estimated that the Israel nuclear deterrent force has the ability to deliver them by intermediate-range ballistic missile, intercontinental ballistic missile, aircraft, and submarine-launched cruise missile.”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_weapons_and_Israel

Well I think that if Israel feels that they will be destroyed then Israel will destroy all the middle east! Even the lower number of 75 nuclear bombs would destroy the middle east and maybe the radiation may go all over the world.

Israel not only has the power to destroy Iran but it has the power to destroy all the middle east!

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

What mekes this a very bad scenario is that Iran wants the end times to occur. If they can hit Israel with a devastating blow they are okay with their own destruction.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I think Iran will never be able to hit Israel since Israel has the best anti missile systems which were given to them by the U. S. when Bush was President. What will happen is Iran will fire the nuclear weapon and Israel will hit it in the air but Israel will then fire there nuclear weapons at Iran which will send Iran into the stone age.

The problem with this is that it will start WWIII.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.