Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    elijah
    elijah
    Prepper
    member6

“The rhetoric that has been spewed in recent years about nuclear disarmament is, of course, was always just that: rhetoric. The US government has never seriously considered giving up its nuclear stockpile, or even renouncing a first-use nuclear doctrine.

As Dr. Yuki Tanaka of Hiroshima University explains, the Obama administration has not simply continued the aggressive Bush-era stance on America’s nuclear arsenal, but actually extended it.

In reality, the Obama administration has simply reaffirmed and even extended the existing US nuclear policy allowing for a first-strike, offensive nuclear war against its enemies.

Find out more about the nuclear threat in the new cold war in this week’s GRTV Backgrounder.”

Bugs Bunny: "I speak softly, but I carry a big stick."
    Yosemite Sam: "Oh yeah? Well I speak LOUD! and I carry a BIGGER stick! and I use it, too!" BAM!

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes I agree, Russia and the U. S. are not really doing the nuclear disarmament. It’s all show for the world. Sometimes they disarm old nuclear weapons and and add newer more capable weapon. So they have a smaller amount but still have the same capability that the old ones had.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

We are not going to live long enough as a country to start it . Everybody knows we would loose , even if we did .

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik,
    There will be no winners in a war of nukes.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I do not think this will happen. An EMP yes because they can win and take all the riches of the land. If they nuke each other then for a 1,000 years the land will be full of radiation with wound not be good for anyone. No winners!

They want to win.

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Freedom I had opinion that nuclear was is impossible just because it would destroyed both sides involved in, but in last couple of years I am not sure anymore.

“Minor” nuclear events are more possible now, and they can start chain of the reactions that at the end could bring real nuclear war.

Later probably survivors gonna ask themselves how stupid they were, but it is going to be late.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Actually , nuclear war is practical if they use the neutron bombs , its half life is very short , hours . Thats why it was so easy to get an international bad on them .

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Selco, You are right if a small nuclear bomb event in a city happens yes this may have a dominoes affect and bring an all out nuclear war. I also think if that were to happen we all die even the ones with bunkers because the radiation will be all over for at less 75 years. Some government may be able to live in the bunkers but they would have to live underground for a long time.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Anybody in their right mind has to worry that North Korea might launch an attack. Iran when the time is right as well.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

1974, I think if Iran or North Korea are planning any attack it would be more of a EMP because they do not have many Nuclear bombs so one would do a lot more if done as a EMP. Russia is a problem because they have 1,000’s.

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

TEHERAN, January 19 /TASS/. Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu arrived in Teheran for a two-day official visit to meet Iranian Defense Minister Brigade General Hossein Dehghan.
    They will discuss ways of intensifying military and military-technological cooperation between the two countries as well as questions of regional and global security

http://itar-tass.com/en/world/772026

Kiev completely blocks transport links to Luhansk region. Transport links between Ukraine and the self-proclaimed Luhansk People’s Republic (LPR) are completely closed,

http://itar-tass.com/en/world/771904

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Prior to the statement below never I understood predictions I’ve read of Russia attacking Israel.

“Ongoing cooperation between the two countries will contribute to consolidation of efforts to strengthen regional and global security,” Iran’s defense minister said”

Now it is clear how it could happen.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

First of all , we like to think of ourselves as pure as the driven snow …………..we are not . The global consensus on who is the biggest threat to world peace , is almost always the United States as the answer . Our methods need to be severely changed . We spout ” freedom ” but yet side with the illegitimate , nazi run Kiev government , instead of supporting the independence of Novorussia , instead of putting pressure on Kiev to negotiate a peaceful resolution ………….we send arms . Putin early on , extended his hand to Israel , and was one of the few russian leaders to visit . He was rebuffed because of pressure from the US , they would have found a more reliable ally in Russia long term , we really dont do much for them , but make demands . We are a bigger problem than we are willing to own up to . The cold war is pretty much still going , because Washington wants it that way , rather than Moscow . Just Sayin.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik,
    I’m just commenting on Russian alignment with Iran. Iran is an aggressive state intent on the destruction of Israel. Its not really a new situation as they supplied arms to most of the middle eastern countries and terroist attacking Israel.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik, I think that it is all political. The U. S and Russian military love the idea of the cold war. The two military’s got a lot on money and were able to develop new weapons that they were able to sell to many countries. Big business. This is why I do not think there will be a nuclear war between them. The elite bankers own the military weapons developers and no cold war is not good for them.

Now Iran is a different story, they really want to destroy Israel with a nuclear bomb but if that were tried Israel has many nuclear bombs that would take Iran to the stone age.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.