Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of namelus
    namelus
    Survivalist
    member7
    Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Your vote counts so much, that it has already been counted! They just haven’t told you who you voted for … yet … but you know, anyway, don’t you? At this point, what difference does it make?

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Two thoughts. (1) One of the sources shown in the 2nd video is Doug Hagmann. Hagmann has been coming up with all kinds of super-insider information for years that never seems to pan out, through the “Canada Free Press.” I “bit” on some of his earlier stuff years ago, but I’ve come to regard him as a lightweight Sorcha Faal. Be very careful what you take as “truth” from Doug Hagmann. (2) I’ll be very surprised if, in 36 hours, we learn that Donald Trump was unequivocally elected President of the United States. Like the wise owl said, we already know who we voted for, regardless of which button we pushed, which box we checked, or whatever. It’s highly likely the fix is already in, and Hillary won’t NEED to go anywhere. She and her gang will be solidly in charge beginning Wednesday, assuming she’s declared the winner of the free and open election (free because unless you were paid to vote, no money changed hands, and open because Obama declared that no one will be prosecuted for voting, regardless of citizenship). Oh, I know – inauguration isn’t until January next year. But Barry’s still in the White House, Loretta’s still at DOJ, and Chief Scared-Of-His-Own-Shadow Comey is still at the FBI. And unless Obama appoints someone of his handlers’ choosing as a replacement for Comey after the $election, they’ll all still be there, in place, until January. Then Hillary takes over and either keeps the same cast of characters, or replaces them with her team (same team, different faces).

So then who’s gonna force Hillary to disappear? No need. Yes indeed, she does get away again – permanently. She just won’t need to go anywhere else – she’ll be the appointed head of it all.

If the hoped-for “miracle” happens (I’m not at all convinced it will be anything of the sort), and Trump is declared the winner, we may simply see the triggering event for what we’ve been expecting (and prepping for) economically, socially, and structurally – i.e. the “big one.”

Qué será será….

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

• This reply was modified 11 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
    • This reply was modified 11 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
    Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

“If the hoped-for ‘miracle’ happens,” I’d expect the Deep Statists to (a) crash the stock market, or (b) quickly switch to some flavor of the SDR as the world reserve currency, or (c) entice the Norks or the Iranians to launch an EMP over Kansas (or provide domestic simulation of same) or (d) all three, likely in successive weeks, in order that the full punitive and dispiriting effect is fully understood and felt by the offenders as well as their more “progressive” neighbors, who would be encouraged to take such revenge as they might devise without electricity.

If the Wicked Witch of the Midwest wins, I’d expect the first two as natural consequence, but EMP withheld, until her adherents complain of the manner in which she keeps campaign promises. Come getaway time, she don’ need no steenkin’ air-o-plane; that’s what brooms are for.

Cry, "Treason!"

• This reply was modified 11 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of L Tecolote L Tecolote.
    • This reply was modified 11 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of L Tecolote L Tecolote.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.