Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    elijah
    elijah
    Prepper
    member6

For what it’s worth, here is an item about eastern Ukraine and what it’s like to be civilians caught up in a war and wanting to get out, and prepping to do so while under artillery fire.

Bugs Bunny: "I speak softly, but I carry a big stick."
    Yosemite Sam: "Oh yeah? Well I speak LOUD! and I carry a BIGGER stick! and I use it, too!" BAM!

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Yep , and its the Neo Nazi Kiev government that is doing the shelling and bombing , and they are supported by the Fascist States of Amerika . The United States doesnt give a **** about non combatants , they proved that in Vietnam , Iraq and Afghanistan , and they criticize Putin ? WTF

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

What a mess. Overall this still looks rather “easy going”… at least they are not trapped in the cities yet. Thanks for posting this.

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

History is repeating all the time, on different places all over the world. Big guys are playing political games, common folks is suffering.

It can happen everywhere.

Profile photo of Vadim
    Vadim
    Survivalist
    member3

We did not have war back in 1991-1992 during the collapse of the USSR. Modern Ukraine, as we know it, was created by local commies and KGB-ists as their resort and enriching playground. And they did absolutely nothing to secure eastern border with Russia and to unify this pseudo-country. Earlier or later payment and solution were coming. It was a fake of a State, which is falling apart eventually, 23 years after.

On the other hand, Russians are much, much more cruel in dealing with their own separatists.

According to the most conservative estimates, Russians murdered at least 20,000 civilians during 1st and 25,000 during 2nd Chechen war.

“Nazi” government from Kyiv looks very humanitarian in comparison.

P.S. Curiously, those “Nazi” from Ukrainian government, including President-elect, are mostly Ashkenazim Jews and half-Jews, for whatever reason… Maybe, because their IQ is higher, don’t have any other explanation :-)

Profile photo of prepwolf
    prepwolf
    Survivalist
    member2

Politics is bullshit. The real power is located at places like Wall Street. They divide the world in different administrative areas or zones to facilitate control of everything, that control is used to make money and gain favorable positions to make even more. Politicans and “democratic” systems within all of these administrative zones are rarely anything more then pawns in a game of smoke and mirrors to confuse the public, and by calling these administrative zones “countries” with different names instead of just Zone 1, Zone 2 or Zone 3 is a huge part of that game.

When it comes to nazis in Ukraine I don’t know that much. I guess some far right and nationalistic political groups got alot of public support during the inital stages of the crisis, not because alot of Ukrainians are nazis but simply because those groups showed force at the barricades. Even some Swedish nazis travelled to Ukraine to join their “brothers” in the struggle, those guys are extreme. They’ve been involved in terrorism and even murder in Sweden. One of the guys who went to Ukraine even did it to hide after he and some other guys from his group stabbed four guys from my extended network. Those groups play a big game, and their fantasy is to stage a coup and overthrow the government. Over here they’ll probably never succeed but even an attempt could spark stuff up and cause massive civil unrest and S will definately hit the F then…

"Certainly We have created man to struggle" - Qur'an 90:4

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.