Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    elijah
    elijah
    Prepper
    member6

.nvm.

Bugs Bunny: "I speak softly, but I carry a big stick."
    Yosemite Sam: "Oh yeah? Well I speak LOUD! and I carry a BIGGER stick! and I use it, too!" BAM!

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

The problem I see is the solution! The solution of taxing more doesn’t work because they just take more jobs to other countries. Technology does reduce jobs but again what can you do.

One problem will be that if there is less and less middle class there will be less and less for that middle class to purchase(cash) so how will the super rich keep making money? It will slow down once the middle class ends.

This has happen in many countries were the rich have left because there is no were to make a lot of money.

A strong middle class makes more super rich! So the super rich do have a problem in the end.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Kill ‘em all .

elijah
    elijah
    Prepper
    member6

.nvm.

Bugs Bunny: "I speak softly, but I carry a big stick."
    Yosemite Sam: "Oh yeah? Well I speak LOUD! and I carry a BIGGER stick! and I use it, too!" BAM!

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

elijah, that is what I have been saying, no middle class then there is no way for the rich to make money! They need to sell there products to someone and if the world only has poor people then there is no market.

The elite would just leave to an island some were and live there but they have never let there wealth be drained by taxes since all they do is pull the prices up on what the sell. So if there is no money to be made they leave.

Many have been doing that already.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

“Quantity has a quality all its own ”
    J. Stalin

Like the Germans learned in WW2 and we learned in Korea once the Chinese got involved , is that yes , your going to kill a lot of them ……………but no matter what , sooner or later , your going to get overrun and wiped out . Who is to say that when it all goes down , all those heavily trained people they depend on to protect them , dont decide that they no longer need their employers/masters and simply take what they have by force , because they are in a position to do so . That has happened before . Human nature will undo all things .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.