Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Is anyone else at their desk at work, simply waiting for the clock to tick ‘3pm?’

PS for those who remember my rather embarrassingly whiney outburst about that night shift job, I got a new job with the city. I work for the water board. Pay and benefits aren’t fantastic but I am content with my job and aim to keep it.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Merry Christmas!

Profile photo of lonewolf
    lonewolf
    Survivalist
    member6

merry Christmas, as the late and great Dave Allen would have said: “may YOUR god go with you!”.

British Survivalist.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Merry Christmas!

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Merry Christmas. I’m in North Carolina and spent the day with my beautiful granddaughters. The older one turned 2 in April and is talking non-stop with an equal measure of energy and the younger one was born last May, so is still in the cuddly baby stage. The older one hasn’t really caught on to the whole Santa brings presents thing but she’ll have it figured out in the morning.

Edited to add it is a bit odd being down here where it’s so warm and there isn’t any snow for Christmas.

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

The critters are all now brushed and spruced up. Blankets all now clean and dry. All stalls cleaned and fresh.Apples and carrots and a bit of alfalfa hay being enjoyed by all. Mix for the feast of hot mash tomorrow morning ready.

After a few days of slopping about in lots of cold, endless rain sunshine due tomorrow- am very grateful. Rain and endless mud created lots of extra work on a farm.

Merry Christmas everyone. Be safe, happy and well.

chester
    chester
    Survivalist
    member7

Merry Christmas!

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Santa has been and gone, the stockings are full and awaiting the bright eyes in a few hours.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good nights sleep.

Profile photo of pokeranger
    pokeranger
    Survivalist
    member2

Merry Christmas from Darjeeling !!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.