Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Here is another example of the government testing us to see what laws they can pass that are unconstitutional.
    The government is doing religious persecution though the courts with left wing courts.
    I believe in the right of Religion which is a Constitutional right.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/06/03/baker-forced-to-make-gay-wedding-cakes-undergo-sensitivity-training-after/

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Freedom,
    This is conditioning to get us ready for a time when criticism is not allowed. Paticularly of the naked emperor.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Wont happen , the economy is going to collapse , there will be race riots , **** beatings , all kinds of ugliness , as far as religion goes , no worries , The Romans tried to brutally destroy it , they could not do it …the Soviet Union tried to outlaw it , they could not do it . If Christians find their balls , like the Muslims have , We will kick their ass .

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

I don’t view it as a religious issue so much as I view it as a civil right issue.

If I own a business, it’s mine. I can do with it as I damn well please, to include doing business with anyone I choose and obviously the opposite of that – to not do business with anyone I don’t want to, for any reason, or no reason.

The sodomites and pederasts don’t have to buy cakes from this guy. That they got some advocate judge to scribble on some piece of paper and force him to bend to their will only shows that they are not after “equal treatment”… they are after PREFERENTIAL treatment. And they always have been.

If I were cake guy, I would burn my business to the ground rather than submit to these effing degenerate thugs. Eff them and the horse they rode in on… and that judge too. I wouldn’t spend two seconds in any “sensitivity training” bullshit…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik,
    It’s here already.
    Malgus, I think you want to burn down the wrong house.

Profile photo of Tsar Alexander
    Tsar Alexander
    Survivalist
    member4

While I don’t necessarily oppose same sex marriage, I think it is horrific to punish people for having a viewpoint which barely 6 years ago, was the majority opinion.

I really don’t like sore winners most of the time.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

All he would have had to have done was have a sign posted saying we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.

Then just say, sorry we’re too busy.

By bringing religion into it, he basically guaranteed a loss in court.
    Under this administration at least.

And especially in Colorado lately.

Profile photo of Pheonix
    Pheonix
    Survivalist
    member5

I would bake the cake, payment in full up front, no refunds, you get what you get.

It would be the most perfectly flawed cake I ever made.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Whirlybird,
    I’m sure this was a setup from the gitgo. Picked this business just to start the lawsuit knowing the bakery reputation. Go to a Muslim restaurant and order pork chops then complain about the service.

Profile photo of Vadim
    Vadim
    Survivalist
    member3

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Tolik wrote:</div>…the Soviet Union tried to outlaw it , they could not do it .

Excuse me? Not only they did not try to outlaw it since the WWII, but they actively participated in promoting homosexual lobby among Russian Orthodox clergy (in order to control them better, of course – men homosexuality was a punishable crime back in USSR). District bishop would not be approved to take a position, without “blessing” from local “Райком” and county’s KGB unit chief.

Now, this is another meaningless distraction – my question is distraction from what? What are “they” going to pull out soon? Because they are always pulling out something, while distracting the plebs with homosexual oppression topics on TV and in MSM (conservative, liberal – what difference does it make?)…

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

I agree with Whirly. Our stores have signs about our right to refuse service etc. Now if they would mean anything in court, I have no idea! I’ve only had to point them out in ‘conversation’ with a few drunks and a couple of foul-mouthed people that I just did not want to encourage to return over the years.

Whether someone chooses to practice a gay or lesbian life style does not push any buttons with me. It is their life. it is their choice. God gave all of us the gift of free will. The world could use a few mega doses of tolerance in my opinion. None of us are sin-free after all. Now, do I believe that God envisioned this lifestyle for his children? No. Is that a lifestyle I would choose? No.

There are much bigger issues that concern me than this. But, that’s just me.

elijah
    elijah
    Prepper
    member6

Excuse me?

I think Tolik was talking about how the Romans, etc, tried to destroy Christianity, not homosexuality.

Bugs Bunny: "I speak softly, but I carry a big stick."
    Yosemite Sam: "Oh yeah? Well I speak LOUD! and I carry a BIGGER stick! and I use it, too!" BAM!

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

tweva is right with what I think. God gave us free will to do as we want, freedom that no government can take. Only God will judge us on judgement day. We are all sinners, so I live my life as best as I can.

Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

@tweva @freedom

Yup, Free Will is the answer. But “Adam & Steve” wanting a wedding cake from a particular place? The owner DOES have the right to refuse service I suppose, but to really PO the courts and the “O” administration, he should just issue 2 brides and 2 grooms in a ziploc baggy, and let the “happy couple” decorate their own cake with the final touch :D

That way he can just say “I never know about the couple, it is a choice they make how the cake looks” :D

Do not offer writing on the cakes, or feminize one of the names and make the other masculine.
    “OOPS, I thought I heard you say ADAM and EVE, not Steve!” My Bad!
    Here’s a can of writing icing, fit it yourself! I’M TOO BUSY!!!

Beat them at their own game

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Putin 2016…………….queers have no rights .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.