Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Montana Rep. Zinke chosen for Sec of Interior.

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Let’s see…. 22 years as a Navy SEAL, retiring as a Lt. Cmdr, he has a bachelors degree and two masters (including an MBA), Green Peace is against him, and National Parks Conservation president, Theresa Pierno, said he “has repeatedly voted to block efforts to designate new national parks that would diversify the National Park System.”

So far, I’m having a bit of difficulty opposing him…. :-)

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

• This reply was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Like Trump or not, he’s made some very positive choices for the country in general.

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Like Trump or not, he’s made some very positive choices for the country in general.

That’s bound to tick off about half of the voters.

Cry, "Treason!"

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Libs can move to Canada , the faster , the better . The ones that are left can be sent to Guantanamo . Let the purge begin !

GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

I’m all for the purge. But the more that I think about it, though it’s much too cold for my blood, Canada is home to a whole lot of very decent people. I grew up in border towns and therefore had considerable interaction with Canadians – on both sides of the border. I enjoyed them very much, sometimes more than many US citizens, to be quite honest. It’s mainly just some of their whacko liberal leaders that have caused them some grief, and the Canadians overall don’t deserve the dregs of US society. Use the border as the enticement, but when they show up, put ‘em on a one-way, non-stop flight to Gitmo. All the illegals can go there too if they’ve already been deported once previously. Those that are here illegally for the first time get one opportunity to pledge to go back to where they came from, with a reciprocal promise that if they break theirs, we’ll keep ours: if they show up here a 2nd time, they join their brethren in Gitmo.

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

• This reply was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

It’s their country also.
    So they want to do their part, finally?

Let them pay for all of their social programs,
    Everything that got burned down, lives destroyed, etc ., payment in full.

Bloomberg and Soros want to pay for changes, let them pay for true inner city education. Let them pay the welfare for the illegals. Heck, they can pay for the wall to protect the innocent illegals from the evil conservatives.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

The purge has to start with the bloated pig Big Obama government has been feeding. In so many ways the climate science gang has taken over their minds like an andromeda virus. All the so called smart people in the alphabet soup agencies and yet they get hacked repeatedly and then they claim its Russians or human emissions or jingoists are the culprits. Duh, real stupidity. The promise the liberals like Killary make is if you believe in me and chose me to be the all powerful Potus you will have everything you need and more. BS lies over and over again. It’s the paradox of being swamped in money and yet people have to work like dogs to get it. Trump made his career with On time On budget. Government has to made to serve the people again. The liberals can’t bully people into submission now. There was a revolt after all.

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Mistaken post

Cry, "Treason!"

• This reply was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by Profile photo of L Tecolote L Tecolote.
    • This reply was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by Profile photo of L Tecolote L Tecolote.
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Free absolution. ;-)

GS

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Brulen wrote ” The promise the liberals like Killary make is if you believe in me and chose me to be the all powerful Potus you will have everything you need and more.”
    Very true , thats why a lot of libs loved Bernie , ” everything for free ” . Lol , but they dont stop to think that everything has a price , after all , thats exactly what Hitler , Lenin , Stalin and other promised the masses .

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Ah but Bernie and Killary are different from those historical figures, despite her pantsuit looking very facist. (Sarcasm)

Bluntly, at least Hitler, Stalin and Mussolini were honest about what they were trying to create, not the methodology but the intent.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.