Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Well here we go again, China is slowly collapsing. There economy is all about selling products to Europe, the U. S. and the rest of the world but the world is buying much less these days.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/china-stocks-plunge-suffer-biggest-one-day-loss-071510659–business.html

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Dow down to 17450. Looks like the start of the summer slump. The Chinese crash continues. Many stocks still not even trading. I’d bet the government blames the U.S. for a cyber attack.

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

The Chinese economy appears to be a house of cards built on sand. The economy is built on false pretense. Building empty cities does not sustain an economy. With a global slowdown, and fewer people buying their exports, it is getting to be crunch time in PRC.

My concern is how do they distract the populace. History says the best method is war. If I lived in the east Pacific I would be really nervous. China has taken some small atolls, and made them into islands to support their military. They have been jawing with the Philippines over some additional disputed islands. The Tiger is starting to flex it’s muscle.

Mean while we have a President and Secretary of State who make Neville Chamberlain look like Dick Cheney.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Both Russia and China have several islands that are disputed with Japan , the Russians have gone so far as to put settlers on some of these islands to solidify its claim , Japan really has no leg to stand on , because most of the disputed islands were legitimately taken away from them in WW2 .

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

I’m not sure of the PRC’s current birth policies, but I recall that before they started being “rich,” they had a strict one-child-per-family policy, which, combined with their cultural preference for boys, and the widespread practice of terminating baby girls, resulted in a youth segment of the population that was at least 3/4 male. Now, what is a large manufacturing nation, full of horny, unsatisfied young dudes, who understand that 2/3 of them will never be able to marry a home-girl, best suited to do?

I’m guessing that some day, they almost won’t be able to avoid finding a pretext for war. And I expect that they’ll want their efforts in that regard, to yield land. There’s empty land to their west … or to their east. Their choice is likely to depend on how they estimate their chances of prevailing, without suffering too badly. Your guess is as good as mine.

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

The U.S. and China appear to be in a cyber war tonight with China overwhelming the U.S. in the number of attacks. It’s going to be interesting tomorrow morning to see the damage.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

L.Tecolote ,
    I wonder if that imbalance has led to increased homosexuality ?

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Probably some; it’s tolerated but not celebrated. See: http://tinyurl.com/oqlkpb2

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

As Roadracer has noted, war has historically been a mechanism to distract the populace from other problems, and keep the elite in power.

In addition to China’s economic ponzi, which is far worse than anything in the Western world, pollution and industrialization has rendered China unable to feed their own population. They have severe shortages of clean water, massive desertification, and pollution that is off the charts. They need land and resources. Only the US stands in their way of having their way around the world. WWIII is becoming increasing less farfetched.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

The US only stands in the way if Congress and the Pres will stand. Right now I’d say there will be no war because our leaders will watch China take over without raising a hand to stop them.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

From everything I see the crunch in the U.S. Is full on. Stock speculation, rampant inflation, OBAMACARE, a maze of bureaucratic lies. Who cares about the Chinese. It’s the U.S. thats falling apart. When Trump looked right at Anderson cooper and said nobody believes you – He was right on the mark. Our government has lost all credibility. People in Iran and China recognize they’re dealing with morons. There are no deals with the U.S. They’re not worth the paper. Share prices in the U.S. And China should drop. 50% 75% 98% Paper billions of €£¥$ make good bonfires in ponziland.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.