Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

This may change everything!

China Successfully Tests Hypersonic Nuclear Missile Wu-14

http://www.valuewalk.com/2015/06/china-tests-wu-14-amid-us-tensions/

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

This is the first one that we have SEEN. There have been reports of successful long range testing of ICBM systems for years, but only smaller, nonmainstream media outlets have reported on it.

Flash messages have also been sent through the military system over 2 years ago about this.

Crazy how it is just now becoming an issue as they are starting to get dialed in.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

sledjockey, I think it has been an issue a long time but we the public is now being told. The Chinese are way ahead of the Russians and maybe us.

The Chinese have the money and have stolen all the tech they needed to build all of this.

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

You are correct. China’s stolen tech is really incredible. They just recently (last several years) got their ICBM program to the point where they are dialing in their targeting. This is from the reports I have seen and been told. Somehow it seems like they are actually preparing for some sort of military action. Hmmm…. Interesting, huh?

http://ageofdecadence.com

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes very interesting. We have been thinking the Russians, Iranians, North Korea and the real problem is China!!

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I think China has been preparing an attack on the US since the early 90’s at least. China tried to take ownership of the Panama Canal, at the same time one of the Navy bases in California was up for grabs and they wanted that. Then they bought a whole fleet of planes from Boeing (troop transports). Clinton gave then MIRV technology (multiple re-entry warheads).

Their generals openly make comments about how to defeat the US in a coming war.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

The scariest part is that no matter what China steals, no matter how many cyber attacks they launch, no matter what they themselves say about fighting the US, TPTB in DC and on Wall St. just look the other way. WWIII is a very real possibility and yet the economic leaders still go on manufacturing in China rather than bringing manufacturing back to the US. The feds just go buying from the cheapest source with no concern for domestic security or thinking in terms of where we’d source goods when war comes.

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

I do not think China is so dangerous (yet) but real problem is in fact that they are very fast in getting there, so I think very soon they will be capable for lot of things.
    Another thing is they are as a country simply capable for lot of things, and I think it is partly about mentality.
    Not talking about that some people or nations are better then other, it is about readiness to do things, or get somewhere if you understand me.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Selco,
    They have attitude

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

This Hypersonic Nuclear Missile can be used for an EMP attack since it is so fast and hard to stop in time. But yes they are using it to stop us from acting in the China Sea.

Selco you are right about mentality is very important to the Chinese.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

THey already have one designed to take out our aircraft carriers , it skims the water under radar , and is very fast . Not sure how its deployed , as its way too big for an aircraft , but apparently all the tests are positive with it . If they have it , the Russians will also have it if need arrises .

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.