Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    chester
    chester
    Survivalist
    member7

China poised to pass US as world’s leading economic power this year

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/d79ffff8-cfb7-11e3-9b2b-00144feabdc0.html#axzz30OO7byhd

“”The US is on the brink of losing its status as the world’s largest economy, and is likely to slip behind China this year, sooner than widely anticipated, according to the world’s leading statistical agencies.””

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

We all knew this was going to happen. What I want to know is what will happen to China when the U. S. collapses? Everyone has a different answer to that question.

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

Another critical question is what will happen when China’s real estate bubble bursts.  The latest reports have that happening sooner rather than later.  There have been numerous reports of people from mainland China dumping real estate holding in Singapore and Hong Kong.  Plus we have the global economy slowing down.  Since China’s economy is built on exports, what happens when they don’t have anywhere to export their products.  So whose economy will come out of this mess unscathed and become Number 1 for an extended period of time.

Now I just read Russia and China are going to have joint naval exercises.  Just like in the past, when everyone’s economy sucks, bring on the war machine.  We truly live in interesting times.

chester
    chester
    Survivalist
    member7

Yes, I’m curious too. China’s real estate bubble. Clock seems to be ticking loudly.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I’m curious too. I have been saying it for a long time, China will go down once the is an economical collapse in the U. S. and Europe. The Chinese government knows this.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Has been for some time in reality .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.