Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

The news that China has devalued their currency for the second straight day should be a wake up call for people. Already there a rumblings that our export based economies are looking to do the same thing. I wonder how soon the media will start dropping mention of currency war into their broadcasts? The Chinese bubble has popped, and they are doing everything they can to prop it up.

Just saw that oil futures are headed for prices in the $30’s. That will really hammer the shale producers. Meaning more layoff’s and shutdowns. If things continue, September and October are going to be very interesting. And not in a good way.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Remember Roadracer when I was posting a long time ago that when the U. S. or Europe is close to a collapse that China will collapse too. China’s economy is only based of producing products that we(U. S., Europe, and Japan) invent.

China will devalue their currency till it is so cheap that all companies will come back and buy there. It will take a Donald Trump hardball to stop this. Next will be Mexico devalue of their currency too.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Mexico devalue its currency ? I didnt think it was possible to go lower than that .

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik Thank you for the joke, I LOL.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

How does one devalue something that already has no value?
    Be it the yuan, peso or drachma, if its worthless how can it be any less worthless?

Profile photo of Realist
    Realist
    Prepper
    member2

China has always manipulated its currency. I am amazed when people are surprised when they make a move like this. China will do anything to stay on top for their ruling elite. Devaluation is just one step they will take. Just take a look at what they do, such as ignoring copyright laws, or stealing someones ideas either by hacking or corporate espionage they do not care what others think. It is not that others (countries) don’t do it, it is just they are so blatant about it. If you send something to China to have it made because of cheap labor you can guarantee it will be copied and put on the open as apposed to the black market.

The one thing about China I admire is they do not plan for tomorrow, or next year but look at the future to the next generation. As one of their generals said “We need to find a location for our growing population and the American mid-west would suit our needs”. I was surprised it was published, which was probably a mistake. I would say there is probably a few more just like him who feel the same way…………..

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

One thing about the Chinese is they have never been good at war. Look at WWII if it wasn’t for the U. S. China may have been called Japan. A small country like Japan was taking over China. If the Japanese would have only gone after China and not us they would have won China.

For China to be able to take the mid-west China would have to use every weapon they have and still will have a problem.

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

I remember reading where China was looking for a trade region in Toledo. In effect, the commercial region would be basically an outpost of China. Not sure how this is working out, but the people in Toledo were really pushing for it. Why take it over at gunpoint when your enemy seems hellbent on giving it to you.

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

The one thing about China I admire is they do not plan for tomorrow, or next year but look at the future to the next generation. As one of their generals said “We need to find a location for our growing population and the American mid-west would suit our needs”. I was surprised it was published, which was probably a mistake. I would say there is probably a few more just like him who feel the same way…………..

Yeah, like most of the Zero regime, and of the putative globalist replacement regime of either wing of the bicameral ruling party. Let’s see … Southwest to Mexico, Alaska back to Russia, Pacific Northwest and Midwest to China, Dixie to the Black Secession Movement, South Florida to Cuba, Minnesota and Michigan to the Muslims, Greater BosWash remaining in bankster thrall … hmmm … where to go? Canada?

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Who needs the europeans anymore. Russia and china strike a deal to split the cost. Iran and the ME go nuclear. Their destruction opens the door to a euro conquest not seen since the days of Ghengis khan.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.