Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

All part of the plan , but Washington would rather ignore it , and rattle its saber ……………your money is worthless , you cant fight wars .

Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

I agree w/FREE and Malgus Both.

I just think Malgus misunderstood Freedom’s explanation. I subscribe to a very similar theory.
    China will get maximum return for every U$T Bond possible, then use the remainder as tinder for the fire they set under the remaining U$D and T-Bonds. But not knowing their schedule and rationale, they could be done with the U$T Bond and the U$D at any time, but the Gold Buying Patterns suggest they are not done yet, but maybe slowing down?

IMO, they can let the Gold prices run up a bit, and then folks will start selling again, especially those that bought in near the $1920 peak. Everyone has a point where they will liquidate, especially if they are under water. I see a possibility for much more Gold Buying (and selling, can’t have buyers w/o sellers) if the rise in prices is slow and orderly. If it spikes suddenly, folks will hold and everyone will want to buy. Net result: high demand, low supply, quick run-up in prices.

Just my 2¢ worth, people. But I have followed this economic crash stuff HEAVILY for the last 5-1/2 years now…

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Profile photo of Xocjm
    Xocjm
    Veteran
    member4

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>74 wrote:</div>This will take a while to develop.

It has been developing for decades, I think we are far closer than any of us are comfortable thinking about. We prep we go about our daily lives but in my opinion it is time to put your preps into high gear. With all the horrible things going on in this world TODAY we are ripe with false flag opportunities. Why wait for the collapse when you can pick the time and the right circumstances? Just my 2 cents

undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

@Xocjm

Spot on, Brother!
    SOMEONE will trigger it, for their own enrichment.
    Not sure who, but it will be like an avalanche, triggered for the best benefit of the controlling party.

Old money is already set, so if China triggers it, expect the fall of the U$D after China has maxxed out on Gold and U$T Bond redemption. They are dumping as fast as they can w/o causing a precipitous DROP. Guaranteed!

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

undeRGRond, I just do not think the Chinese are going to dump real fast, they want to have the dollar go up in value so they can sell more products to us and buy more gold which if the dollar goes up gold goes down.

undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

I agree with that too,Freedom. But what I am saying is the Chinese will do their utmost until we reach the
    “point of diminishing returns” and then they will DUMP the DOLLAR! Because in the destruction of the U$D, there are many many ways to increase wealth.

1. Precious Metals will skyrocket
    2. Other currencies will go up, or at least become a “temporary safe haven” before they drop (possibly)
    3. Commodities will be going up, some like PMs, to varying degrees.

It is said that the Chinese are trying to back the Yuan with GOLD. That would make them the heir apparent for WRC status… in a heartbeat!

So you see, there are many ways to “get ahead” after they give up on the U$T Bonds…
    But they will do best if they convert them SLOWLY, fr now.

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes I agree with you undeRGRond, I just think that the Chinese have studied history and are still not 100% sure how to totally take us down. Remember in the 80’s it was the Japanese taking over the U. S. and they where buying up properties left and right. Then there economy went down and they had to sell cheaper then what they paid back to U. S. companies.

So we do not know what will happen when the U. S. Collapse happens. Will gold go up and stay up for a long time or only for a time. Remember that gold doesn’t have many uses. So will it turn and go to the $400 an oz and the Chinese lose everything?

I think gold has the jewelry use and if the economy in the U. S. and Europe goes into a collapse gold will only go up for a time and then drop when no one is buying jewelry or other thing that gold is used for.

The game is not as easy so the Chinese know this.

undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

There is so much talk about a new Gold Standard that it will go up and stay up in old U$D terms, as the dollar will be DEAD, for all practical purposes.

If we go to a new Gold Standard, it may stay up as compared to All Paper Currencies for quite q while.
    But remember this, the value of Gold is rather more constant, but the paper fluctuates compared to this constant value. I firmly believe SILVER is the best PM investment, it should rise in terms of Gold Value, as well. Go long in SILVER, if anything…

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

undeRGRond, Yes silver is it. When I was in high school in the 70’s I would buy all the silver kids had(coins) and in the 80’s it went to $50 an oz and I sold and made my collage payments. Silver is used in many products. I see silver as the metal that will do great in the future.

undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

As for me, I still have the first Silver I bought ;)

Would have been great to have sold some when it hit $50 in 2011, but I did not.
    Should have sold a bunch of Eagles and then held the $ until the recent bottom (~$19)

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.