Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

If you have kids keep a eye open for this respiratory virus, it looks like it may go Nation wide.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2014/09/08/respiratory-illness-believed-to-have-hospitalized-hundreds-children/

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

Yeah, caught this on the news this morning over coffee…

I find it curious – what they’re NOT saying is worth more than what they actually do say…

For instance, where did this crud come from? When was it coughed up from the filthiest corner of Hell and make it’s way to the US? They said “Oh we’ve gotten hundreds of thousands of this type of crud in the past” then go on to explain how this crud isn’t the same as the old crud, meaning it’s entirely new crud.

And, most telling, the comments are closed for this posting… now, I really, really wonder why they would close comments for something as important as crud that can affect people’s kids? (/sarc)

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes I saw that too. Why are they have a closed comment area, I would think many have questions about this.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

Because they don’t want to have to admit this crud came in with the illegals.

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

This last winter, between family, friends and what I’ve witnessed via my clients (in medical fields) we are experiencing an increase in respiratory complications. Most patients become very sick and it takes lots of medication, physio therapy and often up to 3 weeks to recover. Children and adults landed up in hospitals very often. Got a friend and her son in hospital at the moment. Three relatives in hospital last month ..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.