Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

So now Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel wants to have a video of everyone who buys a gun, has he ever read the U.S.Constitution? This is against the 2nd Amendment! You can’t have the gun stores turn in there videos to the government. It is against the law of the Country!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/05/28/chicago-mayor-pushes-plan-to-require-all-gun-sales-be-videotaped/

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

**** – Cargo ?  All I have to say is …………..the WRONG side won the civil war ………..Hows it working for you now ……… yankee scum . Those people will sell their mother for a quarter .

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I can’t stop laughing.

He called the new rules “a smart, tough and enforceable way to prevent illegal guns in the city of Chicago,” the Chicago Tribune reported

How many people die from shootings in Chicago every year and I guess all those guns are legal too. When are these idiots going to realize you can’t legislate evil. I digress. I noticed it said that a gun store could not reopen in the same location for 3 years if sited for a violation. This law was a lame attempt to comply with the court ruling. No gun store is going to open knowing full well that the first time it gets inspected some made up violation will be issued and they will never even get to open for business.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

matt76, The left is trying to find anyway to do gun control. They find a way to buy ammo to limit ammo to the public, they want to tax ammo higher, they ant to mark ammo, and now they want to video tape buyers of guns which is like registration of each buyer.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Just wear your Rahm Emanuel face mask to make that purchase.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Whirlibird, you wear Rahm and i will wear Obama!

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

The funny part, I can actually go to Chicago and buy a gun as a non resident easier than any of the residents.

My FFL makes that possible.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Whirlibird, WOW! Chicago laws are made for the criminals and not for the citizens that live there.

Gun control = more criminals.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Chicago has long been a protected criminal zone.

I had family there once, they all escaped.

Funny story, a dozen or so years back, a friend was retiring after 30 years on the “job”.

Two ‘dicks’ showed up on his doorstep three days before it was official. Leaning on him and pointing out that once he took the badge off, he was little people and couldn’t possess his guns, the same guns he had used effectively to defend the people of Chicago.

Well this didn’t sit too well with my friend, and he told them in no uncertain terms what would happen if they didn’t get off his porch immediately.

Three days later he went in to turn in his badge, pulled up in front of the police plaza in a uhaul, double parked it, went inside and turned in his badge and ID, then went out and left Illinois for good. He had already sold his house, had zero reasons to stay so he told them to pound sand and left.

The meter maid was a little distraught when he tore the parking ticket up in front of her and said come and find me.

Last we spoke he was providing a safe haven for the guns of fellow LEO’s out of state that they can visit anytime.

With people like Rahm, Commander Zero, and the rest of the Chi-town crooks, I’m almost surprised that someone doesn’t do something,  but then dis iz chicago, nothing ever gets better.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.