Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

So now ISIS is threatening Russian President Vladimir Putin for his support of Syria’s Bashar al-Assad. Wow ISIS wants to threaten the world done they.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/09/03/report-credible-information-isis-aqap-planning-11-anniversary-attack-abroad/

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

ISIS is an idiot if they go after Russia. I don’t think they are that dumb. Most likely misinformation to further muddy the waters on “what’s ISIS gonna do next.” I think this is more of a ploy by Putin to gain respect from other world leaders. Putin wants an empire that the whole world follows. His buddy Kadyrov is a muslim according to the article, so he talks a bunch of trash to ISIS and can get away with it. Of course Putin will not let this guy fight his battles for him. No one is going to complain if ISIS gets wiped out. Putin lets Kadyrov stir the pot baiting ISIS to attack Russia. They blow something up in Russia killing a few people and bingo Putin has a legitimate excuse to flex his muscles further, make Obama look like even more of a fool, and is now savior of the world for ridding the world of these terrible monsters. Yeah I don’t buy it.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

Oh and Kadyrov becomes Putin’s right hand man afterwards because he was a loyal supporter and protector of Mother Russia.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Notice China has no Muslim problems …………they wont tolerate that crap , and muslims dont try .just sayin
    Pansy’s get picked on .

Mr. Red
    Mr. Red
    Survivalist
    member7

Actually Tolik, they do have problems with radical Islam in China.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_China

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/25/world/asia/8-people-executed-in-xinjiang-on-terrorism-charges-china-says.html?_r=0

Canadian Patriot. Becoming self-sufficient.

Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

Many think that ISIS, and the parent organization , Al Qaeda, are constructs of the CIA.
    U$A needed a “bogey man” after the fall of the Iron Curtain.

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Profile photo of warpedrazorback
    warpedrazorback
    Survivalist
    member3

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>undeRGRönd wrote:</div>Many think that ISIS, and the parent organization , Al Qaeda, are constructs of the CIA.<BR>U$A needed a “bogey man” after the fall of the Iron Curtain.

Yea I’ve heard that too, and I call shenanigans. al-Baghdadi, the self-proclaimed caliph of ISIS, was a detainee at Camp Bucca, so if you want to say that his imprisonment made him what he is, then yes he is a construct of American foreign policy; but we did not directly influence him to become the “caliph”. When he was walking out of Bucca, he looked at a soldier and said “See you in New York.” Now he’s somewhere along the Syrian border being treated for severe injuries after an American air strike. How’s the Big Apple looking now, d-bag?

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I think we treat them to well, they are prisoners of war and we give them a hotel with great food and a place to pray. What do they do with us when we are there prisoner? We are to nice to these people.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.