Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Charlie Sheen has come out of the Republican showbiz closet and dropped a bombshell on Hollywood: He’s a conservative, libertarian who votes Republican! Can you believe it! He is the last person I would have thought was a constitutionalists.

http://launch.newsinc.com/share.html?trackingGroup=91596&siteSection=joeforamerica&videoId=28530884

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Sheen has on occasion said some very intelligent things.

Sadly like much of hollywierd, anything good he may say is overshadowed by his antics over the years.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

He can only be one or the other , not both . The Republicans are the same as the Democrats , they believe in SELECTIVE adherence to the Constitution , whereas Libertarians believe in TOTAL adherence to the Constitution .

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes I found that to be a problem, he says that he is a Republican Libertarian. I like the constitution so I am a Libertarian. I vote Republican only because there are no Libertarians running sometimes.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Thats the way its set up , if a candidate wants to have a decent chance , they have to run as one or the other , even though they really are not . Ron Paul was a Libertarian , but ran as a Republican , Obama was a Communist and ran as a Democrat .

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

All Communist run as Democrats! Republican well they have Libertarians, Tea Party, small amount of liberal Republicans and Conservatives. Did I leave any out?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.