Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    vettom
    vettom
    Survivalist
    member2

VETTOM here; been prepping for years and also reading Selco since he came out, been prepping for a a a a a while it seems like. Have a number of close trusted contacts around NC, but finding Christians to connect with has been a challenge locally that walk the walk and not just talk the talk. Same with family too who think I have tin foil hat. So, just for me just keep on keeping on until whatever happens. Good to read from others OT so I can learn from others too.
    Early 60s, Am a rifle shooter, reloader and am proficient will all my hardware out to distance as applicable. Spent time in training for close quarter situations for reaction and shooting proficiency think IDPA. Still practice. Learned how to can food, have my remote garden going, and small one close by got to get that one ready, out door skills, learning how to fix and sharpen one & two man cross cut saws, car repairs other techno stuff. If anyone can figure a way to print fake money like the feds do, LMK so I can keep buying more and boost the great recovering economy, LOL.

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Good skills Vettom, I am glad to have you here!

anika
    anika
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Very nice, welcome to the forums!

vettom
    vettom
    Survivalist
    member2

Thank you Selco and all.
    Vettom

Hannah
    Hannah
    Survivalist
    member6

Vettom,
    Glad to have you here!
    You’ll find several other fellow Christians here.
    Check out the Religion & Faith section of the forums if you haven’t already!
    I’m excited to hear more of your knowledge on reloading, something we could all benefit from learning.
    Hannah

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.