Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Funny the sanctions against the AK collective seemed to have quite a bit of influence.

Russia beat the French and Germans by letting them invade, dumb.
    Me , I’m gonna sit here and laugh as Russia destroys itself.

Cut Russia off economically, let them swill their vodka, slurp their borscht and dig their spuds while no one buys their junk and they’ll soon figure it out, just like the chinese would if the box stores stopped buying their junk.

For all his bluster, Putin reminds me of the little guy behind the curtain in Emerald City.

Too many people give the russians some sort of mythical abilities and properties, they ain’t all that. The great russian bear? Prancing around on a colorful ball wearing a tutu while calliope music plays, that’s about it.

To quote a friend of mine “the russians are nothing but punks”.

Profile photo of cpa23@cox.net
    cpa23@cox.net
    Survivalist
    member2

May I recommend a book titled “The Art of War” by Sun Tzu?

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

We are on our way out …………………and nothing short of starting WW3 is going to stop that , economically we are a bigger joke ……….they can pull the cord at any time , and we allowed that to happen . Eat as much government propaganda as you want , but WE are the biggest threat to world peace in the modern day . And yes the historical facts are there , if you choose to ignore that , thats your choice . The Russians did deliberately set fire to Moscow , much like blowing bridges to impede your enemy , then they attacked when the French were forced to march back to France because they had nowhere to winter …….500,000 french went into Russia , less than 50,000 came out , that was no accident . Stalin knew his country well , he was not concerned with losses , he knew he could afford them , he was concerned with territorial loss however . Any country would be hard pressed to mover their entire industrial base behind the Urals , and have them operating at full tilt again within a few short months , safe from bombing . They did it , they also deliberately bled the Germans dry , because they knew they could do it . Everybody but Hitler acknowledged they were going to loose the war from 1943 on . His generals sure and hell knew it . Like Putin or hate him , he is better than the losers we have picked out sense he has been in power . Lets see now ………Bush Sr . , Clinton , Bush jr , OBAMA ……..not just once , but twice ! , and now lets look to the future ………….looks like either another Clinton or Bush …………Putin is looking mighty good . If the Russians are punks , then the United States is that 50 y.o. short , fat , balding guy with a hairpiece , trying to relive his High School glory days .

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

If the US is so bad, why haven’t you left?
    You can continue running the greatest country down like there’s someplace better.
    Me, I’m going to keep trying to build this country up.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

By defending the tyrants that continually and daily trample on the Constitutional rights of the population ?
    Thats not the America I want built up . I want the return of the America that went to war only out of dire need , I want the America that valued individual liberty over the collective ” good ” . AmeriKa is at a crossroads , not to recognize , and call out the wrongs of those in power is giving up on the direction the forefathers envisioned , and the future direction we are to travel in . The new police state and world policeman attitude is clearly destroying what once was , but you defend that mentality none the less , I dont call it building up , I would call it helping destroy a once great nation of honor , and replacing it with tyranny . Personally , the only way I can see the country going back to what was indeed great , is for events like at the Bundy ranch in Nevada to start taking place on a regular basis , where the American people go en mass , HEAVILY ARMED to precincts , government offices , state capitals , and federal installations , to say ” NO MORE ! “

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

I didn’t say that’s what I want to build up either.
    However you can’t build something or someone up while cutting their feet out from under them at the same time.

But a call for a return for something that can’t be, borders on insanity.
    Pandoras box has been opened, we have to deal with what’s left and move forward.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Then civil war or break up is eminent . perhaps Jefferson was correct . I wish everyone the best ……the road forward isnt going to be a smooth one .

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

http://rt.com/news/255753-rt-correspondent-death-threats/ South African woman making waves …

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.