Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Great! In Florida!

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

Second US case confirmed…

Now think about this in a few years with all those antibiotics resistant bacteria…

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Hmmm thanks Jay. I can’t say I like the methods the health care industry has adopted to slow this down. Now Doctors just don’t want to give you antibiotics, because in the future the medicines might not work. So let me suffer and die now because in the future they might not work and people will die. Die now or die later.

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

I think its better this way then the other way around 1974. If you want antibiotics you can get them… fish antibiotics. If you are able to organize your own antibiotics this way, you are probably also informed enough to understand how important it is to take the full course of antibiotics and not just stop after a few days (so resistances can develop and the bacteria can spread).

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Now Doctors just don’t want to give you antibiotics, because in the future the medicines might not work. So let me suffer and die now because in the future they might not work and people will die. Die now or die later.

We here have something like completely opposite situation. Antibiotics are given very often without any real need and professional assessment.
    First reason is of course incompetent medical professionals ( and some stress from the uneducated folks ), but also huge reason is pressure from the pharmaceutical company on medical system to spend drugs THEY want to be spent.

In any case, not good situation.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

“We here have something like completely opposite situation. Antibiotics are given very often without any real need and professional assessment.<br>
    First reason is of course incompetent medical professionals ( and some stress from the uneducated folks ), but also huge reason is pressure from the pharmaceutical company on medical system to spend drugs THEY want to be spent.

In any case, not good situation.”

This is the methodology we had in the past. At least it is what we are told. There is always a back channel reason for everything it seems and I have no doubt there is this as well.

People are just in the way of everything. Like the new pain killer Zohydro. Since it is effective people want to ban it from use because it might be abused as a narcotic. Well if your in pain and need relief then you need the medicine. Some jerk that never had a headache wants you to live in pain because some drug addict might steal some and get high. Makes no sense.

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

The main reason why there are no “new” antibiotics is because there is no profit in it.

Folks, meaning the pig-ignorant public, want medicines to allow them to keep on living their hedonistic lifestyle and not having to pay the piper for their poor decisions.

You like overeating and are in danger of being morbidly obese? Here, take this pill that will cause you to lose weight without changing your eating habits.

You like sleeping around and are a degenerate sodomite? Here, take this pill that will cure whatever creeping crud/HIV/AIDS you contracted by being a sodomite.

You like sleeping around and don’t want to get pregnant? Here, take this pill that will kill your newborn in utero. I mean, who needs a kid around cramping your style? Amirite?

Big Pharma looks at us… I mean really looks at us. Not only why we’re dropping dead, but our lifestyles. People want to enjoy a life free from any guilt or responsibility and are willing to pay anything to make that happen… so, Big Pharma puts the resources behind finding new pills to sell us to let us live that hedonistic lifestyle. And they make shattering amounts of money doing it.

I’m not opposed to anyone making money. I like money. A lot. I wish I had more. But Big Pharma is only catering to us and supplying us what we ask for…

New antibiotics that will kill the superbugs? Boring. No superbug, no money in it. If people aren’t dropping like flies from some new Uber-crud come shambling out of the darkest ******** in Africa, they won’t mess with it. Until they have to. And by then? Well…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Big Pharma loves cures that you have to take a pill everyday of your life to stay cured. Lot’s of money it that.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Malgus,

Not so sure about all of your post but this part is right.

Low returns on investments and an unpredictable and often infeasible approval pathway at the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) have caused many companies to leave the antibiotics market. – See more at: http://www.idsociety.org/10×20/#sthash.nQ50QSVj.dpuf

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

I agree with your findings. Low return on investment plus an FDA so high on the smell of their own **** they won’t let hardly anything be approved and, well, why bother?

But let that über-crud start flash-burning through the US? Oh yeah, they’ll rush anything they think can help through the pipeline… I mean, what’s the alternative? By the time The Crud starts killing folks on a Biblical level, the unwashed masses will be clamoring for a cure, if not outright rioting… then let them get wind that the FDA is holding up a possible cure? Hoo hoo! And let some Senator’s daughter drop dead from The Crud? Oh man, I would love to hear that phone call between Senator Bedfellow and the head of the FDA… heh heh.. :)

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

The FDA is just another agency thay needs to be GONE.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

1974, FDA, IRS, EPA, and any three letter agency we need them to be gone!

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.