Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Mr. Red
    Mr. Red
    Survivalist
    member7

EDC a bottle of hand sanitizer also guys. And stop touching your face lol.

Canadian Patriot. Becoming self-sufficient.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Roadracer, One or two clear rolls of plactic, you can use them to cover windows from inside or doors. Also you can use the plastic to cove one room if someone gets it in your family, helps from everyone else getting it.

Mr. Red
    Mr. Red
    Survivalist
    member7

http://on.rt.com/djpnrh

over 400 infected in Saudi Arabia, an more than 100 dead.

Canadian Patriot. Becoming self-sufficient.

Profile photo of namelus
    namelus
    Survivalist
    member7
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

It is growing fast! We need to keep an eye on it.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

It is growing.

“This is the first confirmed case of Severe Respiratory Disease associated with Novel Coronavirus in France.

This brings the latest global number of confirmed cases of Severe Respiratory Disease associated with Novel Coronavirus to 31, including 18 deaths”

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

Personally besides taking hygiene seriously and washing my hands a couple of times during the day when Im running around in the city I try to avoid public transportation. Im rarely sick these days, when I had to commute to my workplace with public transportation I got the flu or a cold at least once a year.

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

It seems all of the things we thought we had basically eradicated are coming back along with new bugs and viruses. the WHO is now raising red flags over the big increases in cases of polio. Tuberculosis is making a comeback as well – even here in the states.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

1974, It was just on Fox News too! Not good! If the news is saying there are two I think there are more.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Well i think it is one case. The second in the usa.

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

I’ve been looking at some reports on it and according to many, it isn’t all that infectious but it IS serious if it settles in. 58% mortality rate after 90 days is pretty damn serious.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

At this point they don’t even know how it is transmitted. So someone implying that it is not very infectious is laughable.  Most of the recent people being reported as ill are health care workers so it can’t be hard to catch.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

This person came in on a flight so I hope no one on that flight got it too.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

A health official who traveled to Orlando to visit family has MERS, a mysterious virus that has sickened hundreds in the Middle East, according to the Centers for Disease Control. The latest case is not an American – he is a resident of Saudi Arabia, visiting Florida, who is now in an Orlando hospital.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.