Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Toby C
    Toby C
    Survivalist
    member6
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

They really don’t want anyone to know where this person lives or admit it was brought back from some middle eastern country. The only people treated at Walter Reed are military personnel.

The idea that controlling antibiotics now will save lives in the future is stupid. Now you go to the Dr’s. office sick as death and they try to tell you its a virus and antibiotics won’t work. Go home and wait for it to get worse, then you need to be admitted to a hospital. So in the future some poor person will be infected with a superbug and the Dr will tell them It’s a probably a virus go home and it should go away in 7 days. Of course 100 other people will be infected by this person.

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Go home and wait for it to get worse, then you need to be admitted to a hospital.

And then, you die. It’s the final solution to the financial black hole of Zerocare.

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of namelus
    namelus
    Survivalist
    member7

look at getting some DMSO Dimethyl sulfoxide it has some interesting effects on antibiotic resistant bugs when combined with those drug, usefull for “pets”

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Namelus have years u been mixing DSMO with antibiotics? It’s a bit scary what dsmo can carry with it through membranes. I always wondered if it would carry bacteria through the skin. I haven’t heard anyone talk about it since the 70’s.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

I don’t know how I’m going to pick up a superbug unless it’s in a hospital setting. And buying the antibiotic for it…. Completely out of my price range. I was talking to a guy bitten by a tick a few years ago. He’s 100% disabled at 51 and on SS disability. Just one of his medications is $3500 a month. Oddly enough I may have been bitten around the same time and had a lot of his symptoms but I recovered. My thought was the drugs he’s taking have suppressed his immune system. I didn’t go to the doctor it was to expensive and instead took MSM.

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

I have little or no doubt that we’re seeing more and more resistant strains of antibiotics, due to the widespread use of them with animals, as well as under-treating of human patients (either through poor assessment and prescribing by the doctors, nurse practitioners, and PAs that are dispensing these things for EVERYTHING, without knowing if it’s really even a bacterial illness a patient has, or because of bad patients that stop taking the meds as soon as they “feel better,” leaving some of the bacteria still alive in their bodies, then able to come back even stronger).

However, when I thoroughly read the article, it differs massively from the video embedded in it. The video says nothing about the Pennsylvania woman recovering – let alone how she recovered. But from the article on which the video is based we find:

the tests showed this E. coli was resistant to antibiotics commonly used first for such infections. She was successfully treated with another kind of antibiotic.

Further testing completed in the last week confirmed that the E. coli was carrying a gene resistant to Colistin. Colistin is an old antibiotic. By the 1970s, doctors had mostly stopped using it because of its harsh side effects. But it was brought back as other antibiotics began losing their effectiveness. It’s used against hard-to-treat bacteria that resist one of the last lines of defense, antibiotics called carbapenems.

That sounds nothing like what the article headline would imply, or even what the accompanying video is saying. So yet again, I have to wonder if we’re being set up or what. After all, the OLD antibiotic wouldn’t work, so they switched her to a newer, different type – and she recovered! What did I miss here?

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

“The end of the road for antibiotics unless we act urgently,” Tom Frieden, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention

Act urgently that’s the part you missed. It’s a set up to limit the use of antibiotics. They have done the same thing with pain killers. You can’t buy effective pain relief meds because some small percentage of the population abuses them. Same arguments are made for why you should not own a gun.

Why is the government in control of what pain meds I can take or any other meds?

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

It appears 74 that if the government has something people really need you just can’t have it…. you have to beg for it. What would be the point of government if they didn’t control things and punish people. Some pigs are equal but a few pigs are more equal than others – Queen Hillary, for example. She lies, her explanations are pathetic, there are no rules she has to obey even passwords are exempt and her first effort to recreate the medical system as Bill’s wife happened when she formed a secret panel to take over the health industry in the U.S. Later duplicated by Obama.

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

This issue should be seen as simply a symptom of the two factors I maintain are hard at work. As I’ve said before, totally ignore the first three chapters of the Communist Manifesto. I mean that literally. Don’t bother to even read them. They were put there as a smokescreen. It’s all in the final chapter which was put there as a single page in order to look like just an epilogue. The Cambridge Dictionary defines an epilogue as, “a speech or piece of text added to the end of a play or book, often giving a short statement about what happens to the characters after the play or book finishes.” In other words, Marx and Engels wanted the first three chapters to appear to be what their work was all about. People often just ignore epilogues. After all, the play or book is finished, the audience or reader has already invested a lot of time in it and is mentally finished – because it’s over. Why would they really want to hear the author’s brief “goodbye” at the end? And that was exactly the point of structuring the Manifesto as Marx and Engels did – even if people read it, they’d already formed their opinions about what the “actual” play (or in this case book) was about, so little if any mental attention would be paid to that short 3/4 of one page “stuck” on the end. I fell into that trap for over 30 years, and didn’t discover it until the past couple of years – feeling rather foolish when I realized what I’d missed.

In fact, that little 3/4 of a page was still called a “section” (what Marx called ALL of the chapters), so it should have just as much significance as a major piece of the work – yet it’s effectively hidden in plain sight as a little tiny afterthought. Its main theme – stated twice in just the final eight sentences of the entire book, is to “support every revolutionary movement against the existing social and political order of things,” and “the forcible overthrow of all existing social conditions.” Admitted in the the 2nd sentence on that page is the fact that they are only working “for the enforcement of the momentary interests of the working class.”

It is entirely about the overthrow of the social and political order, so the “Communists” can take over. That should really be read as “Marxists.” The word “communism” is part of the smokescreen. It’s what almost everyone thinks it is – an economic system. After all, Marx was supposedly an economist – or so various reference sources would have us believe. In reality – carefully hidden from almost everyone, even most identifying themselves as “communists,” is what it was really all about: a system that at its ultimate triumph takes complete control of everything – “They have a world to win.” That is the final sentence in the entire book. That little rah-rah cheer at the end to rally the “people” – “Working Men of All Countries, Unite!” – was already invalidated at the top of the page when Marx admitted that they were only working “for the enforcement of the momentary interests of the working class.” They are being used – Lenin’s “useful idiots.”

So combine the original blueprint to “forcibl[y] overthrow of all existing social conditions,” and thus destroy “the existing social and political order of things,” with the modern update by Cloward and Piven (completely consistent with Marx’ 168 year old blueprint), and the almost inexplicable, seemingly insane policies we’re seeing, suddenly become transparently clear. You feel like “they” (whoever “they” are) are trying to control what you eat, what meds you can take, whether you can protect yourself using those “unalienable rights?” You’ve “got it,” and didn’t even fully realize it. The goal IS to destroy all order, i.e. create total chaos. Then the Dark State is in a position to “save” us by taking control, when we’re sick, weak, and feeling entirely hopeless (at least those of us still alive).

Crazy conspiracy theory? Go read it for yourself, and then compare it to all the frustrating, weird, seemingly insane policies and decisions being made “for” us, today. It doesn’t matter what country or region of the world. The pattern is there, once it’s understood, and emerges from hiding in plain sight. Read those first seven paragraphs of that final chapter carefully. There Marx explicitly explains how “they” work their way into all sorts of groups, depending on how those groups can best serve the ultimate ends of the Marxists. Suddenly the policies of the American “opposition” party – the Republicans – make sense, such as last December’s absurd budget deal after Paul Ryan took over from John Boehner, their assistance in passing Obamacare, and a host of other seemingly inexplicable positions from “conservative” Republicans. And Marx clearly shows how in reality the “working class” is really just a tool to overthrow the “bourgeoise” – with whom the “Communists” even intentionally cooperate (paragraph 5 in that last chapter). It’s not at all about “communism.” It’s about using whatever means necessary to secure ultimate power. It’s what Marxism is, and what Casey’s people call the “Dark State.” They will seemingly keep trying to help save us from a whole host of diseases and other evils (like global warming, running out of drinking water, all manner of food with various chemicals in them such as mercury, etc., etc., etc. And we will rely on government more and more as they economy is systematically destroyed while more and more regulatory decrees are put in place by a monarch-president and nameless agency bureaucrats writing regulations. Remember, “When a law is ambiguous, the Supreme Court held in Chevron v. Natural Resources Defense Council, courts owe great deference to how executive branch agencies interpret that law in their own regulations.” Laws are passed with little specificity, and government agencies then write the regulations – and by Court decree, also get to interpret what they mean.

Georgia Saint – all that over just an antibiotic question? Yep! It ain’t about antibiotics. That’s just one of the many symptoms of the disease (and thereby, just another smokescreen).

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
    Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

CDC announces first completely resistant germ is in USA :
    They are called Muslims .

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.