Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Your sentiments are well founded and given.
    It’s a miracle that in Mass that this cop was on the scene, because Massachusetts is basically a gun free zone.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I have been carrying since the post that Whirlibird told me to always carry. You just do not know when a crime is going to happen. Here in Florida the only problem zones are the colleges gun free zones.

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

You never know what may happen, thus the reason I have such a wide variety pistols. I know you guys don’t like the NAA, but this reiterates what I have said numerous times. Everyone gets into a situation where lugging around a larger frame firearm is annoying or almost impossible. That is where my “Noisy Cricket” comes into play. If you don’t have a mini revolver, I suggest you get one just so you can ALWAYS have something on you when your compact is too hard to tote.

http://ageofdecadence.com

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Profile photo of sledjockey sledjockey.
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I agree, I own a small .380 that I can put anywhere. When I have room I carry my .357 but it is larger frame.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

There’s always been a variety of that kind of crime in the general area where I live, but not in my town. All I can say is you never know when you’ll have a run in with a psychopath.

I have a NAA .32 acp guardian that is nice. I bought it used. Big mistake. The first time I fired it it jammed up totally. I’ve never seen a gun do that before. It was sent back to the factory and they rebuilt it for at least twice as much as the gun was sold for. They went all out on it. I expect 100% reliability now. Some people say though never trust your life to a gun you haven’t fired at least 500 times. Don’t think I will though. If I put a couple of mags thru it and it fires ok, I’m fairly sure it will continue to function. Good ammo, and the odds are high.

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Couldn’t resist the opportunity to lighten up the thread just a bit (see attached photo).

[attachment file=”Texas Open Carry.jpg”]

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

GS,
    Sorry that doesn’t work for me, I’m not into single shots. I want an auto loader.

[attachment file=”images.jpg”]

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Profile photo of 74 74.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Hey! Get yourself a surplus armored Humvee and mount that baby! I’m sure a grenade launcher would be about as much fun as a .50 cal. ;-)

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.