Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

Only four members of the U.S. Congress knew the contents of the spending bill until it was unveiled only yesterday. Yet it consisted of over 2200 pages of convoluted detail and specificity and unbelievable pork. So if the rest of the 535 members of Congress didn’t have a clue until they first saw it yesterday and had to start immediately voting on it, then who DID write it? Pelosi, Ryan, Schumer and McConnell? Not even a chance, obviously. But then where did 2200+ pages come from, and how much time has the black ops group in Congress that writes this #@&! been working on it, while 531 members of Congress sat and twiddled their thumbs, waiting for “somebody else” to do their jobs? And what was the procedure that initiated the process, dictated what elements went into it, and apparently kept the “Big 4″ fully informed so they could comfortably present this piece of #@&! to their underlings, and then to the President who was boxed into a corner? (My vote was for him to veto it, but he didn’t listen…. And one of my two senators voted for it, along with my congressman. Kudos to Senator Perdue, at least ….)

Enquiring minds want to know – all seven of them that are left in the United States. Obviously the “news” media isn’t going to enlighten us on this topic.

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Edited

Sorry, GS, Little light here — a lot more personal gloom. I ordinarily hope to analyze political situations as logically as I can, hence usually hope to be correct in my conclusions. This time, I hope I’m wrong, but I see this as the Triumph of the Swamp. From what I could glean from radio talk shows so far (out here: Sussman, Limbaugh, Savage, Levin) many of Trump’s provisional supporters are ready to ditch him over his abandonment of his DACA promises, and ratification of The Democrat Wish List, in order to (so he says) get funding for an emergency cash transfusion to the military,

I have little doubt that Commander Zero left the military as un- (and mis-) funded as he could manage, given the “necessity” of establishing secure borders for the Oil Sheikhs. But had Trump stood firm enough to throw it back in McConnell’s and Ryan’s purchased faces, he’d have kept his word, and thereby, his hardest-to-keep supporters. Non-politician, no Longer!

Whether he wanted to suck up to Dems, or had been panicked by the globalist Flag Officers in his Cabinet, that China was on the verge of conquering us militarily, the result is the same. His supporters have been alienated, and the incoming (Dem) House WILL impeach him, perhaps (to highlight their contempt) without even bothering to name a “High Crime,” or “Misdemeanor.” The McConnell Senate would have no hesitation convicting.on no basis at all.

Cry, "Treason!"

• This reply was modified 6 months, 4 weeks ago by Profile photo of L Tecolote L Tecolote.
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

Gee – how could I forget. Reality sucks. That’s the bottom line. And in the meantime, some my mysterious group of people hastily constructed 2200+ more pages of regulations (and spending), complete with very specific funding detail. And none in Congress except the Fab Four (Pelosi, Ryan, Schumer, McConnell) knew anything about what it said until yesterday. I think my assigned position in the parade is now becoming more clear. They just moved in the elephants, right in front of me, and also gave me a shovel…

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Danger SOS. It is dire for you to evacuate. Be cautious they are not human SOS Danger SOS

From the outsider perspective I think you can say wwz is fully funded. That was rich President Trump standing there and complaining about what twisted BS his congress had produced. He should have known from the moment he arrived at the White House he would have to veto it. Over 2000 pages of impossible trash. Is there an Office of Fiction buried in a bunker somewhere or an AI writing constantly. This is some unbelievable fantasy. Why does anyone accept this as true. Where exactly did this Spending Plan come from. Hello do we still have a government. NO WAY. Their smug smiles say they pulled another charade off but – think about it. Our President senators and congressmen are no better than Uber cars. The US just crashed into a Wall of disbelief. Heavy psychological damage fersure.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

Almost nobody remembers, with the “news” media doing their job of not reminding us, that it was Paul Ryan who handed the Democrats the massive budget deal immediately upon becoming Speaker of the house.

Following is what could initially be misunderstood as just another rambling speech on the House floor after everyone else went home, as so many House speeches are. But in fact, if you spend the time and follow it to the end, simply realizing Louie Gohmert has no time constraints, and has a massive amount of material he wants to get out, you’ll watch him get through his warm-up and into high gear especially with respect to Rosenstein, Mueller, McCabe, Hillary Clinton and Uranium One, starting around the 8-9 minute time frame. This is really good, even critically important stuff, coming from a United States congressman. And if the media were doing their theoretical jobs, all this material would be blanketing the news every day and turning this government upside down. Around the 12-13 minute point his comments about the “Deep State” are spot-on. And he just gets better from there. For example (20:10):

But at some point, members of Congress, in the House and Senate, have got to wake up to the fact that we have crimes being committed in the FBI intelligence apparatus. There are people being paid by government checks that are out to destroy people who disagree with their power grabs and their crimes. This article points out that Mueller’s investigation has got to drag on as long as necessary to prevent any of the people who have committed the crimes of leaking and other crimes – leaking, lying, perjury, obstructing justice, trying to create an insurance policy to take out a sitting President of the United States – it’s time we wake up. When elected officials in this city have to fear for their political lives by people that they have given power in the FBI, DOJ, CIA, NSA, then the system’s broken. This is out of control, and it’s how you lose a democratic republic like we have, or used to have. … Muller is not the answer, he’s the problem.”

The problem is, not only is no one listening to him there in the House chamber, but nobody’s listening to it on C-SPAN, and few people will ever find it on YouTube. This is the only way he can get his message out because no one on the “news” will ever allow him to get into this material (Fox has interviewed him multiple times, but this material isn’t included). I’m actually surprised this one has survived the most recent great YouTube purge still apparently going on. Remember that Gohmert is an attorney, and note how careful he is to “suggest” virtually everything he’s saying (or quoting others), thus not being “guilty” of making direct actionable claims. All 15 or 20 people left that have ears to hear will indeed hear. :-(

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

Oh – and by the way – don’t forget that this spending bill just signed by Donald J. Trump only goes through 30 September 2018. There is zero chance that we won’t be right back in the “continuing resolution mode” from then until the November election, and NO substantial budgeting legislation will then be passed. And after the election, with so many lame ducks on the way out, and new folks on the way in – same result (nothing until after January next year).

Don’t miss Louie Gohmert’s full address above! The entire thing is not what you get in the opening minutes – he’s only warming up to a grand slam that, unfortunately, will never be recorded in the record books.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Building up a head of steam. In a survival crisis what you do first can determine everything later.

Profile photo of uomankush Holland
    uomankush Holland
    Survivalist

[b][url=http://www.watchesforluxury.co/pt/u0026-macasamhail-bell-ross-uairead%C3%B3ir%C3%AD-c-99.html]Macasamhail bell u0026 Ross para Barato[/url][/b]
    [b][url=http://www.watchesforluxury.co/pt/u0026-macasamhail-bell-ross-uairead%C3%B3ir%C3%AD-c-99.html]Macasamhail bell u0026 Ross preço Barato[/url][/b]
    [b][url=http://www.watchesforluxury.co/pt/macasamhail-audemars-piguet-c-194.html]Cópia macasamhail

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.