Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of namelus
    namelus
    Survivalist
    member7
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I am not sure but it does sound like the Clinton’s way of doing things.

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Sorcha Faal has been the source of so many off-the-wall stories over the years that “her” (whoever Sorcha Faal really is) credibility should be considered lower than a garden slug. As soon as I saw who the author was, I read no further – literally. If someone comes up with an actual credible source for the story, I’ll probably read it.

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Sorcha has often proved “Faalible,” though not always wrong. Snopes, itself somewhat less than unbiased, but more often right than not, says it’s utterly false — not only the details, but the very idea that Saint Hitlary could ever be involved in anything so sordid as covering her financial arse in Qatar.

Still, it’s the kind of thing I would expect the Hildabeast and her cohorts to do, if the banks were becoming shaky. Under Dodd-Frank bail-in rules, the sputtering economy, the federal push to finance car loans and college loans for anyone with a pulse, are the megabanks becoming shaki…er? You tell me.

The story may simply be, like the plot of a good novel, entirely plausible, yet factually untrue. Here’s video of a Bernie Sanders supporter (never heard of him before) making plain that though he despises both Clinton and Trump equally, he finds the premise believable. I found it interesting to see what a (relatively) young lefty is thinking. Soon, he and his generation will have more control over what happens here than I and my generation will.

Cry, "Treason!"

• This reply was modified 7 months ago by Profile photo of L Tecolote L Tecolote.
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Well here is another article on the same thing!

http://freedomoutpost.com/obamas-clintons-bushes-going-seek-refuge-countries-dont-extradite-us-trump-wins/

“It appears Bill and Hillary Clinton are making plans to flee the country in the event Donald Trump wins this election. Reports are circulating that the Clintons have transferred 1.8 Billion dollars from the Clinton Foundation to the Qatar Central Bank, via a facilitation/abatement of JP Morgan Chase & Company for reasons not revealed.”

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Freedom, if you trace that article backwards, it goes DIRECTLY to the original article at the top by Sorcha Faal. It doesn’t back up the original article, it IS the original article with someone else putting their names on the articles. Starting with the article you added above, click on the 2nd link (just under the “Donald Trump” link). In the text the link is within the following words: “have transferred 1.8 Billion dollars from the Clinton Foundation to the Qatar Central Bank,” and it goes to the “The International Reporter” web site.

Then at that linked article in “The International Reporter,” note just under the article title and the “Editor’s Note” where it says, “from What Does It Mean.” If you click that link, where the article comes “from,” you go DIRECTLY back to the original article namelus posted at the top. It’s circular reporting entirely, NOT any original and confirming reporting. Still a bunch of Sorcha Faal Hotel Sierra.

Personally, I don’t care what little pieces of truth Sorcha Faal ever comes up with. I got burned a few times many years ago by “her” trash, and learned very quickly that it’s not worth paying any attention at all to what “she” writes. Even if there’s a tiny bit of truth in it, you’re going to be led down the equivalent of a Mexican drug, or Viet Cong tunnel – and if you’re lucky, have ONLY wasted your time at the end. The pieces of truth will eventually come out in some other far more credible outlet. The beauty of the Internet is accompanied by the other side of that same coin – and that other side is filled with this sort of convoluted cr@p that seems to have all sorts of “independent” confirmations from “other” sources. It’s intentionally misleading (understatement). The opposition LOVES for us to waste our time promoting trash, thinking it’s good new revelation – while the opposition gets to stand back and laughingly finger-point while showing what fools we are, thereby hurting our credibility.

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Interesting GS, the internet is full of thing like this that is why it is good to post them here to get everyone’s opinions. I do agree with you. We need to keep a clear head and backup the facts.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.