Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of namelus
    namelus
    Survivalist
    member7
    Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Who knew? All those lessons about patriotism, good citizenship, self reliance, and defending my rights, all the stuff they taught me in grade school — it turns out they were actually training me to be what is now defined as a terrorist, by attitude, if not by deed! (But I guess you don’t have to actually do anything bad to be on the fedgov’s bad side, these days. And I guess you don’t have to do anything at all to get targeted for sudden disappearance, or a drone strike, right, Ms. Clinton?

Yet, here I am, pissing them off by viciously planning to stay alive without authorization. Why wouldn’t I expect them to eventually come after me?

Cry, "Treason!"

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Profile photo of L Tecolote L Tecolote.
    Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

We are becoming the new USSR , more like DDR , the east Germans made the Soviets look good .

wildartist
    wildartist
    Survivalist
    member7

Get ready for the coming regime….and its greed for total power. No matter which one gets into office. The egotistical brat who switched sides or the murderess.

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Once again, at the risk of broaching the taboo topic of US politics, I observe that we are in times more perilous than pre-Orlando. Under the fuerherheitsprrinzip of Senate Majority Leader Paul Ryan, the US Senate is preparing to generate legislation to explicitly violate both the second and fifth amendments of the Constitution. Apparently, they are finally ready to formally take us into that dictatorial state for which they have been so long preparing. We, and the rest of the world, had better get ready.

Correction: A friend has pointed out to me the error in my post — Paul Ryan is not Senate Majority Leader. That position is occupied by BMitch McConnell. Paul Ryan is rather, the Squeaker of the House.

Cry, "Treason!"

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Profile photo of L Tecolote L Tecolote.
    Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

L Tecolote ,
    Talking about US politics is not a problem , it just got out of hand for a time on this site , because for a while , thats all that was being talked about , I feel the forum has gotten back on track in that respect , politics are unavoidable when it comes to what we worry about , they are linked , talking about it is a good thing , talking about nothing else makes for a dull forum .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.