Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Sled:

I didn’t happen to notice the sign(s) today. Tomorrow doesn’t look good either.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

There is a news report on Fox that they are saying that there is no terrorist threat and that O and DHS made it up to corner the Repulicans to pass the budget for the DHS. I believe this since they have lied so much.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>sledjockey wrote:</div>How do you guys deal with the “gun free zone” crap at certain movie theaters? Do you ignore and carry anyway or do you actually go in “naked?”

No hablo.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I can’t see well that is how I will handle it.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

LOL freedom. A gun friend of mine is legally blind. She and her husband joined the gun club at the same time I did. They moved here from California just to get away from California. Despite her eyesight she is a gunsmith and apparently was the star pupil when she went to gunsmithing school. They’ve got some antique guns (real and reproduction) that she makes the bullets for herself, melting the lead and everything.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

MB, It was a joke, I hope you know that. My father which is 85 tells me the same thing all the time that he can’t see well but put a $100 bill on the floor and he sees it from 100 feet away so I tell him he only can’t see what he doesn’t what to see.

Profile photo of Ron S
    Ron S
    Survivalist
    member6

Freedom: he really is unable to see it but I bet he smells it( you’ve heard of the smell of money?)

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

freedom, I know you’re joking but it did make me think of my blind gunsmith friend.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Ron S I bet he does smell it! LOL My mother tell him that he also only hears what he wants to hear.

Lone Eagle
    Lone Eagle
    Prepper
    member3

Local mall here ripped down their “No Guns” signs. Seems they ran afoul of our state Constitution, and had no choice when people ignored them.

When they do attack, it will be a gun-free zone they hit. Can’t have the infidels fighting back, you know.

Never challenge a man who has nothing left to lose.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Black Headscarves… Not Permitted.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Brulen wrote:</div>Black Headscarves… Not Permitted.

No, please wear the scarf, it makes it easier to identify the bad guys and keeps some of the blood and gore from escaping after a high velocity hit.

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.